DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:04:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a use for digitaldevildb klan? (Read 17254 times)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
Quote from: Atlantus;6524
Hey, I'm learning Japanese not even enough to call me "semi-fluent" but I can at least read the Katakana, and Hiragana, less the Kanji. But I wouldn't mind knowing some english-folk on here. My name's あとらんてす mainly because I forgot to convert it to Katakana before hitting continue.

Unfortunately I'm still near the beginning. Also, I don't know if it's my own mistranslation, but I have a stat-down that keeps making me do 1 damage to any enemy, and I can't find the item to get it off me. Any of you know off the top of your head what/where this item is?

Your weapon is broken! The weapons dealers will repair it for you, but at your level, buying a new weapon would probably be much more affordable.

If you want to join the klan, please try to find the posts in the thread which outline using the town terminal to join (editted: I promise to try to edit this information into the top of the thread asap -- but I'm a little disappointed with the weak showing of the klan so far -- the 4chan klan created at the same time has about 24+ lv30 players!)

Also! You really should remake your character before getting too far into the game (your name can never be changed atm!)

You probably want アトランタス.

EDITTED: Oh yeah! You are in the wrong thread -- a new thread has been created for registration (can someone lock this thread btw?)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:13:38 AM by yksehtniycul »

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Jose
Jose phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »
Quote from: yksehtniycul;6526

EDITTED: Oh yeah! You are in the wrong thread -- a new thread has been created for registration (can someone lock this thread btw?)

Sure, no problem

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: