DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:10:39 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stella Deus (Read 22380 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 02:21:28 AM »
Hey Neao, do you finished Vagrant Story? Cause every time I played it, my brother or my uncle deleted my game data, I pass the game like 6 times and never get to the end. And I want to know if Sydney helps you in other battle like he do in the battle againts the shogun armor (can´t remember the name). That battle was awesome.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 09:36:27 AM »
Nah, like Stella Deus, I stopped about 15 or so hours in because I felt like I had better games to play. I also resold it for more than I bought it for, so that's a plus.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Jesus Jones
When I think about you I touch myself

View Profile Email
Jesus Jones phones it in,
 « Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 12:34:14 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;5914
Hey Neao, do you finished Vagrant Story? Cause every time I played it, my brother or my uncle deleted my game data, I pass the game like 6 times and never get to the end. And I want to know if Sydney helps you in other battle like he do in the battle againts the shogun armor (can´t remember the name). That battle was awesome.

That is the only battle where Sydney fights with you.

Jesus Jones has 45 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 03:13:22 PM »
Oh, I was hopping for another fight alongside Sydney. I really enjoyed that battle.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Ashura Dakana

View Profile Email
Ashura Dakana phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
I bought this because the art caught my eye and ive got to say i have not been dissapointed so far. its a good game, and i have to say its good because levels actually mean something. When my hero went into a battle at one level he lost, but a level above and he kicked monster ass! i like it when levelling happens like that personally and not when 5 levels have to be raised before anything noticable happens. the art style in game is good and ive got to say its a very fun game. theres even a special dungeon you can go to to raise levels outside of storyline.

however, on the bad points, your levels dont raise strong enough just by playing the story battles. i went from my second battle, which was easy, straight to my third battle, which with my characters still at levels 2 and bellow, was nigh on impossible, and it didnt even tell me that i needed it before i got there. i had to try the level and die before i knew i needed it.

but all in all its a good addictive game.

Ashura Dakana has 11 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: