DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:51 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anpther general Off-topic report live from the idiot. (Read 10553 times)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « on: November 20, 2007, 12:04:34 PM »
Yes people I'm back. I think. Well IDK. But I was curious on somethings so I thought to ask everyone here:

1. If a guy's wife starts something with you is it wrong to beat up the guy? I don't hit women so naturally I'd have to take it up with someone but frankly as pissed as I got all I'd have done was started swinging.

2. This is one is for ANYONE who can answer. Do men's boxer's get stolen a lot? It's not that it happens a lot to me but the woman who pissed me off...well aside from going through my laundry most of my shorts came up missing. I was curious was I the only person here who has had that happen?

3. And my last rant... WTF is with people offering themselves to be sex slaves to a complete stranger? I'm not sure how to take this one.... either as a compliment or a back the **** off thing. Well before I go any further does anyone else have something weird like these things happening to them?

I have a lack of ethics in most regards so I just thought to ask. Either way. Paalam for now. *waves*

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 07:18:36 PM »
Uh, ok. Well.... I guess I'm not the best to answer these weird questions, but anyway:

1. Not really the best way to settle something. I'm thinking about buying a punching bag to let out stress and anger. In addition I work out daily, and I release stress and anger that way, but it isn't very efficient.

2. Can't really answer this as I wash my clothes in my house.

3. I would say get the f**k away. Sex without love is meaningless, and ultimately can attain you no further, greater pleasure than a physical one.

My two cents:P

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
traci

View Profile Email
traci phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 09:42:43 PM »
1; Woman are equal but you should never solve conflicts with violence.

2; I have never had underwear stolen-  also based off everything you've said you seem to have a lot of hang-ups and misunderstandings towards gender-roles and women.

3; It is because they are into kink and the ideal of offering themselves entirely to a complete strange based solely on sex is appealing to them.  But I can't say I'd want to have or be a sex slave.

traci has 97 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 10:25:03 PM »
1.- im only a kid
2.-:P i dont know
3.-IM ONLY A KID

¬¬ this not spam
sorry for the answers
atte:Ken Amada

« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 03:47:38 PM by Demi-heat »

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »
lol thanks.
Not really hang ups... I've even had a friend call me "feminist" I do fight for fun however but I stopped with a compromise to my gf. My last fight is next month. 9+ people everyone for themselves. I dedicate it to her... The past I leave behind, for the future I'm going to embrace. Of all the deities and things and arts I've studied. My favorites seem to be the shekennah of god and the guidelines of Indrajit. On my word I said I'd quit. But I wont go quietly... Tank you all for taking your time to gather.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »
Quote from: Soulless_Beast;5671
lol thanks.
Not really hang ups... I've even had a friend call me "feminist" I do fight for fun however but I stopped with a compromise to my gf. My last fight is next month. 9+ people everyone for themselves. I dedicate it to her... The past I leave behind, for the future I'm going to embrace. Of all the deities and things and arts I've studied. My favorites seem to be the shekennah of god and the guidelines of Indrajit. On my word I said I'd quit. But I wont go quietly... Tank you all for taking your time to gather.

I will not fall if only it were to catch you. I will comfort you while awake but love you in our dreams... Mahal Kita

traci

View Profile Email
traci phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »
Does you friend who called you a feminist happen to be Aristotle?

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »
¬¬ i dont undestand
but wathever
:P

traci

View Profile Email
traci phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 01:33:52 PM »
Quote from: Demi-heat;5682
¬¬ i dont undestand
but wathever
:P

Aristotle was very sexist and believed women to be inferior to man in every way.

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »
Ok

atte:Ken Amada

Pages: [1] Go Up