DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:51:03 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is this? (Read 13418 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: October 26, 2007, 12:28:47 PM »
I was looking for Megaten stuff, and I found something that catch my eye, is something about Kazuma Kaneko, for what I have seen, but since I don´t understand Japanese... If someone can tell me, what is this about, I´ll appreciate it!

http://banner.meganebu.com/~square/kaneko/

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
BoreS
Russian MegaTen Society

BoreS phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 01:33:09 PM »
It is the alliance where we who manage the work illustration of the KANEKO KAZUMA UNION about truth goddess transmigration series support electric brain demoniac painter and the funds one horse. As for Mega ten the person who from the first, loves ペルソナ, デビルサマナー, ハッカーズ and the demon sword series please participate by all means. Of course, if the person who takes soul in that demoniac picture it is everyone large welcome! ! ? . The main activity contents shadow Kaneko are supported. (The necessary) Mega ten series is bought in any case. And you do many degrees and are dense the む. Illustration collection is bought. It participates in the event. Kaneko it is splendid around, it propagates. ? . When it participates, this alliance banner it will appeal that we like the っ て funds one horse to the place where its own HP is conspicuous around. Also the one which does not have HP teaching the thing of this alliance to the friend. If the regster sight possession can stretch the banner below on the sight, it is completion. Ahead alliance linking http: //roo.to/kaneko/, the curator is lovegetter (the secondary curator or the ぶ and others). With respect to the relationship to which participation increased indeed the selfishness you abolished roster system. Until now, the one which you register, thank you. Of course please continue to support demoniac painter not to change regardless. In the future propriety entry as for desired one necessary item for BBS below superscription of entry please be packed. ----------------------- from here ------------------------ name (HN): Mail address (with list only in case of release OK entry): URL (only the method which has the sight): Favorite Mega ten series (game title entry): キャラ or demon favorite of Mega ten series: You speak a word Kaneko and to the Mega ten series! : ----------------------- to here ------------------------ Yaw solo ' (* sound sounds ' to the industry demon lord. Please note.) Banner Military officer gate way 200*40 banner (transmission processing OK) Omission lightly the version 88*31 banner (the background it is dense business) Normally the version 88*31 banner (background pale business) Devil font version 30*30 banner (background pale business) The astringent version 30*30 banner (the background it is dense business) The 25*25 banner (the background it is dense business) The 25*25 banner (the background it is dense business) The 25*25 banner (the background it is dense business) The 25*25 banner (the background it is dense business) Profile of "Kaneko Kazuma" the black clothes of ゴルチェ the mark it is always in the body, uses the sunglasses. As for type of blood O type, as for sex XXMAL as for present activity circumstance not saying. ? . Previous life period chronological table year chronological table 1964 September 20th, you aim toward the work related to 1983 pictures which are born in Tokyo downtown, to 1986 corporation atlases where becomes the animator after the joining a company joining, takes charge of the game software character illustration of the atlas one after another the chief design of software "Mesopotamia" for the PC engine which as a designer, passing "true goddess transmigration" art direction of the software "true goddess transmigration" for production 1992 sfc and the software "true goddess transmigration for 1994 sfc which 2" participate to character design "true goddess transmigration if..." art direction and character design, in character design of "demon God transmigration" you participate Art direction of character design of the software "old approximately goddess transmigration" for SFC and the software "true goddess transmigration デビルサマナー" for SS and art direction of the software "goddess anecdote record ペルソナ" participate to character design for 1996 sfc which and art direction of the software "デビルサマナーソウルハッカーズ" participate to character design for 1997 ss which and the software art direction of "ペルソナ 2 crime" participate to character design for 1999 ss which and the software "demon sword for DC X" and art direction of the software "ペルソナ 2 punishment" participate to character design for 2000 ps which and the software "demon sword" participate to character design for 2001 ps2 which and PS You participate to the art direction and character design of goddess transmigration "? . Work sale date hard title 1990 April fc digital devil story goddess transmigration of previous life period? 1992 October sfc truth goddess transmigration 1993 December pce truth goddess transmigration 1994 March sfc truth goddess transmigration? 1994 October sfc truth goddess transmigration if... 1995 March sfc old approximately goddess transmigration 1995 December ss truth goddess transmigration デビルサマナ - 1996 April ss truth goddess transmigration デビルサマナー demoniac complete book 1996 August ss truth goddess transmigration デビルサマナー special BOX1996 year September ps goddess anecdote record ペルソナ 1997 June ss truth goddess transmigration デビルサマナー (Saturn collection) 1997 June ps goddess anecdote record ペルソナ (place t Shaun The Best) 1997 November ss デビルサマナー ソウルハッカーズ 1997 12 pressure ss デビルサマナー ソウルハッカーズ demoniac complete book 1999 June ps ペルソナ 2 crime 1999 November dc demon sword X2000 year June ps ペルソナ 2 punishment (usually edition) 2000 June ps ペルソナ 2 punishment (the DX pack) 2000 July ps デビルサマナー ソウルハッカーズ (place t Shaun The Best) 2001 May ps truth goddess transmigration 2001 June ps2 demon sword シャオ (the first limited edition) 2001 June ps2 demon sword シャオ (usually edition)

translate by http://babelfish.altavista.com/

BoreS has 46 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
And any idea how do I join, sign or watherver? Cause, I try to leave a message put below the comment there was a box with a "PASS", and if I try to submit my comment, the page give me an error.

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »
In The Top Of The Web Page Are The Power Rangers?

Now Listeng: Link-L arc en ciel

Power Of Lucio Fernando!!

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]

Demi-heat has 83 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
DemonAtmaNizzo

View Profile Email
DemonAtmaNizzo phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:34:54 AM »
Those are the masks of the two Masquerades in Persona 2: Innocent Sin.

The ones that look like power rangers are from the "Innocent" Masquerade, while the ones that are zodiac-themed are from the "Corrupt" Masquerade led by Joker-sama.

DemonAtmaNizzo has 72 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »
And Joker-sama is?
(i only play SMT Nocturne ant the two Digital Devil Saga the History....dont understand XD)
exist a page from know all that? (english or spanish pleaseeee) xD

Adios!!

atte:Chaos Amano
Now Listeng:.....nothing

Power from......me (?)

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 08:37:10 AM »
Quote from: Demi-heat;5539
And Joker-sama is?
(i only play SMT Nocturne ant the two Digital Devil Saga the History....dont understand XD)
exist a page from know all that? (english or spanish pleaseeee) xD

Adios!!

Now Listeng:.....nothing

Power from......me (?)

Joker-Sama

Better known for the "Joker Curse" has an important role in Persona 2: Tsumi, and he is, [SPOILER]Jun[/SPOILER].

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 11:46:13 PM »
the web page is all about persona or these games from persona collection?
or other thing? maybe..the creator for the power rangers? XD
naa i know theres nothing to do the power ranger in this theme XD

Now Listeng:Blurry Eyes
"The Power From... Mexico!!"

Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »
Joker-sama is a very...rare is cousin of Jester of Devil May Cry 3?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:49:19 PM by Demi-heat »

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
It looks like this place is back in action! I guess we need to wait to see some other things, like all the avatars.

Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 05:37:39 PM »
Why post that in this thread?

Kakizaki has 312 Posts (+12/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
Don´t look at me! I posted on other thread and when I post my quick reply automatically was written in here, so don´t blame me.

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;6328
Don´t look at me! I posted on other thread and when I post my quick reply automatically was written in here, so don´t blame me.

This is a free internets. He'll blame whoever he wants to blame.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: