DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:41:24 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sera... where is Sera? (spoilers) (Read 24266 times)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »
How's that i thought in the fight with the two Varna's One was the real and the other one was fake if that's the case then wouldn't the Serph that we've been using be the AI Serph not the fake one? I'd like to read your thoughts on this one.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Nuu
I like blood

View Profile Email
Nuu phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 12:25:59 AM »
Quote from: Soulless_Beast
How's that i thought in the fight with the two Varna's One was the real and the other one was fake if that's the case then wouldn't the Serph that we've been using be the AI Serph not the fake one? I'd like to read your thoughts on this one.

Yes, that's what I mean.  
But since fake Serph and A.I. Serph are "supposedly" the same being, how come they're seperate inside the egg?

Nuu has 54 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 06:21:49 PM »
Their different views probably gave way to their seperate conciouses (forgive the spelling) as their ideas have become different. 'AI' was trying to escape the junkyard while 'Fake' was trying to find Sera with no determinate cause. The AI was seemingly based off of info. not only regarding everyone involved but a seemingly high possibility of their wills and ability to change. This is the only way I can think of to justify my view on this. Maybe the EGG was a sort of incubator that view them as twins rather than the actuality that they are and were one and the same.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Parasite
Shining Force ftw!

View Profile WWW Email
ParasiteMT@gmail.com COTMFreak parasitemt
Parasite phones it in,
 « Reply #18 on: October 21, 2005, 11:41:04 PM »
Quote from: Nuu
Yes, that's what I mean.  
But since fake Serph and A.I. Serph are "supposedly" the same being, how come they're seperate inside the egg?

My perception is that they are split personalities of the Real Serph.  The Real Serph wanted to exploit god's power, while the Fake Serph wanted to have Sera.  

If that makes sense, I'm not too good at explaining big, confusing things like this.

So, Real/Fake Serph are the same beings, just split up.  The AI Serph is just Sera's perception of him, what she saw when she was experimented on.  It does make sense when you think about it, does it not?  I may be way off, but meh, I'm still at the Airport!  Do they explain this more or do they leave it there as the story progresses?

Parasite has 65 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Nuu
I like blood

View Profile Email
Nuu phones it in,
 « Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 11:52:45 PM »
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Real Serph is Real Serph.  Like, he's not some sort of dream/illusion/perception/vision that Serph has.  Real Serph's data was stuck inside the egg for some reason.
So's real Heat's.

Nuu has 54 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #20 on: October 22, 2005, 11:19:37 AM »
I was going off the process of elimination theory. The one who's left gains the title and that was AI Serph. Hmm...guess I'll keep playing and get a better answer together. This is fun I'll reply again when I've uncovered more.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: