DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:53:53 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choices and extras (Read 21432 times)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #15 on: September 15, 2005, 12:50:26 PM »
Don't know which I'll pick first. But as far as afterwards I think it would be nice if they did something like Persona 2's EX dungeon and let you assemble your own team depending on tastes.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 09:19:44 PM »
I have a question, for those who picked the first answer get a response from Heat? Or Argilla?

Japanese capture sites list picking the first choice gets a response from Argilla but a friend told me that Heat responded with the first answer. I guess it doesn't matter, just as long as you pick the first answer.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just checked both the Japanese and English version. x_x; What a pain..anyway, you *do* get a response from Argilla first when you pick the first answer and you do get a response from Heat when you pick the second answer.^^

And by response from Argilla, I mean she's the one to talk *first* despite all she says is, "Huh?"

« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 02:41:13 AM by Argilla »

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: