DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:35:43 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Nocturne, Boss Guide (Hard Mode) (Read 11882 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: September 16, 2007, 09:39:11 PM »
Hello everyone! I decide to make this threat because I was having some problems with some bosses in Nocturne, and what I like to do, is to post my strategies to beat those demons. If anyone wants to post his/her strategy for beating the bosses, you may do it.Okay, here I´ll post my strategy againts Beelzebub, man what a horrible fight that was.

Boss Name: Beelzebub
Party: Hitoshura, Daisojou, Efreet, Garuda (you can make Garuda, by evolving Sparna)

Boss Spells: Megidalaon, Mazandyne, Maziodyne, Death Flies, Focus, Dekaja, Dekunda, Attack.
Party Spells (important ones):

Daisojou: Meditation, Pray, Taunt.

Efreet: Tetrakarn, Makakaja.

Garuda: Dark Might, Sukukaja, Fog Breath.

Hitoshura: Armed with the Magatama, Satan, (I decided this magatama, because it gave me the ability of Void Death, and make Hitoshura weak againts Expel and Beelzebub dont use Expel type spells), Focus, Iron Claw, Magma Axis, Void Death.

Really important items: Tetraja Rocks (at least 10 or more of them), Chakra Drops, Chakra Pot, Great Chakra (a lot of them), Attack Mirror.

Beelzebub Stats:

HP: 16,000
MP: 10,000
Macca: 10,000
Exp: 10,000
Physical: Strong
Fire: N/A
Ice: Strong
Electricity: Strong
Force: Strong
Almighty: N/A
Expel: Repel
Death: Void
Curse: Void
Nerve: Void
Mind: Void

How to get to Beelzebub:
   Beelzebub is located in the Fourth Kalpa. There you will reach a place were there is a big vortex, that teleports you anyway randomly, depending on the Kagutsuchi state. Okay what you´ll need will be an EMPTY state of the Kagutsuchi, and then you will be transported to a cursed place where you will find walking to the north the chamber of Beelzebub.

Strategy:
   Make sure that before you enter in the chamber of Beelzebub, the Kagutsuchi is at NEW to have the proper use of the Dark Might, once you enter the fight, Beelzebub will attack in the first two turns, make sure to use, Tetrakarn, (depending if you start). Attack with Garuda and it will be a critical, because of the Dark Might, then with Hitoshura use a Tetraja Rock to null expel/Death attacks, with Daisouju use "Pray" if your characters are damaged or Meditation if they´re fine, with Efreet use Tetrakarn on the first two turns and then Makakaja, the other turns, and the extra turn that you´ll gain with the critical attack, use Sukukaja and/or Fog Breath. On the third turn Beelzebub will use magic and you will evade it if you use the Sukukaja and the Fog Breath spells. Then after using magic Beelzebub will attack, so the turns will be as follows: Since Turn 1, Attack, turn 2, Attack, turn 3 Magic, Turn 4 Attack, Turn 5 Magic, and it will be changing in that order. When Beelzebub is going to use magic, use Makakaja with Efreet to boost your magic power, and use with Hitoshura either Charge (and dont use physical attacks until now) and use Magma Axis, with you boosted magic. The Fire based spells are the best againts Beelzebub so try using only fire spells (Magma Axis). It will take a lot of deads to this Boss so try remembering well his attacks in each turn, you´ll need to see when Beelzebub start to talk to you, that will be very important sign, when he finishes talking to you, he, generally, will use Dekaja or Dekuja and then Charge, make sure from now on, you only use, with Efreet, Tetrakarn to avoid making him attack. If you do this, he will only use, Dekaja or Dekuja and/or Megidaloan or Death Flies (be careful cause, this spell, has instant death when used, and deal you a lot of damage, that´s the reason why you use Tetraja Rock on the begining). Each time he uses this skill, make sure that you use, a Tetraja Rock at the start of your turn. Make Hitoshura recover the MP of the demons and Efreet use the Tetrakarn and having Daisouju using Pray. Gain extra turn with the Dark Might of Garuda each turn, and using from now on, Sukukaja. If Beelzebub began to use this kind of strategy on you, be prepared, is the worst one. Another good strategy on him, is that you try to remember wich is the turn when he will talk to you, and in that turn use a Tetrakarn, he will attack you, and dont use the other spells, keep using Tetrakarn for 3 consecutive turns, and he will only attack you, if you want, you can use Taunt, so that you lower his deffense, if you do this, you´ll have a good chance that he will attack you, useTetrakarn. If you want from now on, you only use Charge, and use Physical attacks with Hitoshura (such as Iron Claw). Keep, healing both HP and MP with Hitoshura wen needed, and every time Beelzebub uses his spell of Death Flies, use immediately a Tetraja Rock. Stay in this way and you´ll beat Beelzebub.

Good Luck with Beelzebub!!! :firstmate

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 09:42:14 PM by Emilio Morales »

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
minotaurus
Persona User

View Profile Email
minotaurus phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 09:57:17 PM »
Hey Emilio! Great one! Ill be looking towards the following releases! XD

minotaurus has 43 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »
Quote from: minotaurus;5186
Hey Emilio! Great one! Ill be looking towards the following releases! XD

Thanks! And dont worry, as soon as I deffeat another Boss, I´ll post my strategy!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Demi-heat
Sony Is God

View Profile Email
Digital_Devil_Saga@hotmail.com
Demi-heat phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 11:56:12 PM »
Hey nice Strategy very cool
hey i know you?
or something as called emilio in my msn XD

atte:Chaos Amano
"searching a walktrought to beat satan"

[SIGPIC]Persona User[/SIGPIC]