DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a way to get FES! (Read 22015 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: September 03, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »
read I was thinking and I remember visiting a page on the internet about Persona 2 Tsumi. In this page the owners, I think, were gathering "votes" to maybe let them know ATLUS about the importance of Localize Persona 2 Tsumi, and of that showing a lot of interest of the fans about this game. And then I was wondering, if maybe we can do the same, but with FES, maybe we can gather "votes" of the people in this Forum and in other Megaten releated Forums, and maybe show ATLUS about the big concern from the fans of getting FES.

That´s just a way to put it, but maybe there are other solutions for this issue, if anyone of you want to apport something to the cause, it will be better. What we need to do, is to convince ATLUS about importing Persona 3 FES.

We maybe cause some impact on ATLUS, maybe... Who knows, but will not know until we try. So, who´s in?axeman axeman

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Avalon

View Profile Email
Avalon phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:31:57 PM »
:rollers:

Yeah! I remember how that helped Innocent Sin get localized.

Seriously, buy the game... send them emails and encourage others to do the same. That's about the only thing we can do. I really believe they have already decided, but I'll continue to bug them about it until I get a definite no.

Avalon has 21 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 01:38:49 AM »
That is pretty much the only thing we can do....spreading the word to others.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Kryuzei

View Profile Email
Kryuzei phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:47:31 AM »
Nyu. . ? Where can I signed? 0.o;
I want Fes really much T_T Especially because of the new story.

So. . It is not an illusion after all. . It's. .Really. . Hurts. . . Isn't it. .?

Kryuzei has 25 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 06:33:24 AM »
I'd support the venture. Normally I hate paying twice for what is essentially the same game with a few added features but I would buy FES without needing much coaxing. However honestly I don't think that Atlus is going to fold. P3 has done better then expected so far but face the facts it is not going to sell as many copies as say an FF game or a World of War-crack expansion.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 08:53:54 AM »
Quote from: Avalon;4961
:rollers:

Yeah! I remember how that helped Innocent Sin get localized.

Seriously, buy the game... send them emails and encourage others to do the same. That's about the only thing we can do. I really believe they have already decided, but I'll continue to bug them about it until I get a definite no.

Was Innocent Sin localized?

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 09:56:55 AM »
Okay now where do we start? read

I guess we need to put things in order before we do anything, we need to gather all the Megaten forums on the net, where we are going to pass the voice, and arreange us in groups to visit these pages. What I guess we need is a signature like the one that has Enid, I guess that one has a cool message. If we want to impress ATLUS with our "project" we need to tell everyone about it. So I think we need to do things like this:

1) Search all Megaten forums on the web. (in english)
2) Post all the forums here.
3) Divide ourselves in groups to visit these forums.
4) Create a common signature, that has a good slogan.
5) Arreange what are we going to post on the other forums.
6) Decide who will be in charge on sending the e-mails to ATLUS.

If someone wants to give me another ideas, I´ll appreciate it. If we put enough persistence maybe we can accomplish our goal. Is for a good cause. And all the people who is interested in this project, let me know, so that we can start with it. Please dont do anything until we have our plan well structured.

"NO REGRETS, BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE."

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 10:32:43 AM »
Quote from: nightsavior;4966
I'd support the venture. Normally I hate paying twice for what is essentially the same game with a few added features but I would buy FES without needing much coaxing. However honestly I don't think that Atlus is going to fold. P3 has done better then expected so far but face the facts it is not going to sell as many copies as say an FF game or a World of War-crack expansion.

I would agree with you on that.I've already stumbled upon the summary for Aegis and the ending for FES as it is,but I'm still in favor of still seeing it come here.Not only as a fan,as to just have this game added to my,or anybody else's,P3 merchandise/collection.

But also the little extras that can only be seen in FES.

Kryuzei

View Profile Email
Kryuzei phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 04:57:59 AM »
1) Search all Megaten forums on the web. (in english)
This is a Hard one IMO. I've got here myself because of my friend ^^; Without her/him, I never stumbled across Megaten forums T_T
Not sure I can help, but I want to join. .
FES no tame ni !!!

So. . It is not an illusion after all. . It's. .Really. . Hurts. . . Isn't it. .?

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 08:54:45 AM »
This is a good way to start, I think this forum is really common, and maybe a lot of people in here know it:

http://www.popanime.net/megami/phpBB2/index.php

And this one, I dont think so, but wathever:

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/groups.php?group_id=244

Quote from: Kryuzei;4978
This is a Hard one IMO. I've got here myself because of my friend ^^; Without her/him, I never stumbled across Megaten forums T_T
Not sure I can help, but I want to join. .
FES no tame ni !!!

Thanks! Okay what you can do is, register yourself on the first forum I post, that´s a  good way to start! ^^

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;4983

Thanks! Okay what you can do is, register yourself on the first forum I post, that´s a  good way to start! ^^

Already saw someone do that on another forum.

They are from the Atlus forum,and they are going around posting,"go to the Atlus forum,in the suggestion box tell them you want FES to come here",it was something like that.

But that's the first time I've seen that person,I don't think they are from this forum.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
I´m going to check, but I think I´m gonna go to the Megaten Heaven forum and start with the "movement". "THE MORE, THE MERRIER"

rafanetz
The Dark Hour Is Coming

View Profile Email
rafanetz phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »
I think first we should tell people about P3 and make sure everyone support it, buy it. It is not time yet to think about FES, because if Atlus agree to sell FES in US, a lot of people will wait to buy it instead of buy P3 now.
I believe that six months from now would be the perfect time to start asking Atlus about FES. Now they will simply deny it.

axeman axeman axeman
. rafanetz .

rafanetz has 16 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »
Yes you have a point in there, there have been a little time since ATLUS brought us Persona 3, and now all of a sudden ask them for FES, I guess they´re going to say: "What? They´re asking for a game, since we give our all to bring them Persona 3, all what have been trhough, just looking the appropiate actors, the good translation, and now this?" (I really dont know...) And maybe imagine how long we need to wait, cause they need to translate the game, record the voices, edit some things. I guess rafanetz is just right, we have been asking it for it to sooner, we need to wait a little longer, and then began to ask about it.

And we need to remember that ATLUS not just work with the Megaten series, they have other projects to work on.

But in my opinion we need to put some pression, low, but a little bit of pression on them.

Kryuzei

View Profile Email
Kryuzei phones it in,
 « Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 05:13:17 AM »
I guess rafanetz is just right, we have been asking it for it to sooner, we need to wait a little longer, and then began to ask about it.

And we need to remember that ATLUS not just work with the Megaten series, they have other projects to work on.

But in my opinion we need to put some pression, low, but a little bit of pression on them.
We need to do it from now. But still, don't give Atlus too much pressure, or it'll be they may simply denied it ^^;
I agree, we need to give them a bit of pressure, show them some enthusiams(OMG, did I spell it right?) so they may actually think it from now, before PS2 died.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: