DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:31:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirc Megaten Chatroom. (Read 6451 times)
EightbitX

View Profile WWW Email
EightbitfuryX
EightbitX phones it in,
 « on: August 30, 2007, 01:50:22 AM »
honestly, i think it would be a sweet idea for people who are into the megaten francise to have a real-time chatroom set up as well as the forums, Why? well because people like myself who have no real-life friends who even know what the hell Megaten is , it can be used as a way of having a real-time conversation with a person. it also could serve as a way to arrange meeting times for people who play MT Online: Imagine if anyone knows of anyplace where we can host this, i'd be willing to idle and keep the room open...so any takers?

EightbitX has 8 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 06:52:49 AM »
That´s a good idea, sometimes you have the feeling of talking about Megaten with someone but no one knows it. And I guess it would be a perfect idea, and in that way we can share ideas, tips, FAQs, opinions, and other things, with other Megatenists.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
EightbitX

View Profile WWW Email
EightbitfuryX
EightbitX phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:42:21 PM »
well if anyone has any sort of idea what servers offer free hosting of chatrooms on MIRC ill stay idle in it and keep it open for all to use. feel free to offer any suggestions or anything else..

EightbitX has 8 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: