DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:41:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternate endings? (Read 7318 times)
Jack_frostFTW

View Profile Email
Jack_frostFTW phones it in,
 « on: August 29, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »
Does anyone know if Persona 3 features any alternate endings.

I was wondering because that was my favourite thing about lucifers call and has made me play the game again and again.

Jack_frostFTW has 18 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Moses

View Profile Email
Moses phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:00:57 PM »
There are two endings. One, you get at the end of December 31st with a simple choice on that day. Then, it's over, no final boss, and you get your ending. If you make the "right" choice, you'll play the game until January 31st, and fight a final boss. The first one, as you can probably gather, is the bad ending.

Moses has 6 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 02:48:19 PM »
Yeah,both endings are pretty much the same...except the good ending is extended and well,besides the obvious,it is a lot better.

My opinion about the good ending,if you don't Want to be spoiled,please don't read it.I'm just discussing this for those who have beaten the game already.

[SPOILER]When I think about it,if it wasn't for that "certain day to meet up with everyone",it would have been just the bad ending all over again.I really liked how Yukari suggested that,and it made me happy that they all remembered on that Exact day.[/SPOILER]

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:51:57 PM by Enid »

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 04:22:40 PM »
I agree with Enid  the endings are similar but the good ending is worth seeing regardless. Even if  you see both endings the game has a lot of  re-playability. I did not get to establish social links with everyone my first time through. Plus the game has a sweet "game+" mode like chrono trigger did. Just keep in mind only the main character stays leveled to the max.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: