DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:32:03 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party member levels (Read 10469 times)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « on: August 21, 2007, 09:51:46 PM »
Should I worry about keeping everyone leveled. Or should I just use whoever I want to and disregard anyone who I don't level? Basically, will I ever be forced to use a certain person in battle?

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »
It depends. For me I "do" try leveling everyone by switching them out at Tartarus or choosing days  in which I use only one set of characters then another time in which I focus leveling whole different people. The first few shadows are easy but the last two can be a bitch if you are unprepared. Also Tartarus gets hard when you begin climbing  the upper floors. The enemies get brutal,however the rewards are greater.

Since each characters Persona focuses on  different elements of course it'll make a battle easier if you choose them in missions in which certain shadows are weak towards certain  spells.

I never saw a case of a story battle occurring without the main character or forcing one hero/heroine to go at a  fight alone however I have not beat the game yet.

Lastly keep in mind every supporting characters Persona "will" evolve  at  some point. I pieced that together not only by playing the game but also by looking at the art-book. Fortunately the element properties  of the higher personas do not change on you  and they are much better overall with more unlockable skills.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:14:32 PM by nightsavior »

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »
I'm only on Tlevel 59 so far. But, does that mean I should level Orpheus? Is he able to evolve at a later level too?

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
 « Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 10:34:48 PM »
Eventually you get to fuse up to 5 Persona cards.  Since Orpheus is a "main story persona" I believe he evolves twice on his  own but I could be wrong. Thanatos and Messiah are heightened forms of Orpheus. You see  Thanatos even in the battle cut scene near the beginning when you help out Yukari.

It seems like "main character personas" level up due to story line so I am unsure whether leveling Orpheus helps him evolve quicker or not. However everyone elses  Personas "automatically changed" as time passed.

Himuro

View Profile Email
Himuro phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 11:54:04 AM »
I fused my Orpheus. What happens then? I assume I'll grab it from teh compendium?

Himuro has 151 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
Orpheus doesn't evolve (I think...), you use him for certain fusions (i.e. once you max out death and judgment you can fuse Orpheus and Thanatos to get Messiah).

And yes, you can grab him from the compendium.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
 « Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
Heh, shows what I know. lol. But if you can put him in the compendium there shouldn't be any worries. I would suggest jacking  up as many social links as you can  though. It really helps your  Personas and leveling potential.

ShinByakki
Persona User

View Profile
ShinByakki phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 06:10:14 PM »
Its to best to ignore Messiah until you have Judgment at MAX.
Edit: And of course, level 90.

ShinByakki has 110 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: