DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:50:39 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite/best Persona in P3 (Read 13639 times)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « on: September 10, 2007, 10:14:39 PM »
I liked Lucifer. It was a clever move to design him to look very much like the Lucifer (the old man/young boy) in Lucifer's Call. I liked the way he was designed pre-Fall and not like the final boss in LC (the dark blue post-Fall Lucifer, whom I believe makes an appearence in FES).

Satan's design was immense. The artwork looked better (a P3 trait unfortunately) but the scale of him when he was summoned was damn cool. I still find myself looking at his desing, studying his warped anatomy. A piece of art.

I haven't Fused her yet, but I see the Harlot (Mother Harlot) makes an appearence in P3. I need to up my Empress S. Link however before I make her. She's my all-time fave SMT demon. I levelled her up to Lv99 in LC and maxed out all her stats ^_^

Chi You was a new demon design I hadn't seen before - like Satan, he had a really interesting anatomy. Plus, he was an awesome attacker.

I have a 92% Persona Compendium at the minute and I'm on my Second Cycle and I hope to see some more interesting designs.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »
All the artwork, a big flag of victory from the master!!!! KAZUMA KANEKO! Man, he is the best graphic designer I have ever seen, is just wonderful. And if I can say what Persona is the best, I think Orpheo, Thanatos and Messiah are just cool. (I dont know much, I dont have the game yet!!:frown:)

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »
I ended up liking Cybele and Surt. By far not the most powerful Personas but I was clever at using them. I never created the "greater personas" like Messiah and I'm  a bit happy you can beat the game  without knowledge of every single fusion.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kryuzei

View Profile Email
Kryuzei phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
Surtr are definitely amazing :D He's one of my favourite persona now.
I liked Abaddon, Masakado and Messiah. Lucifer and Satan are good for the Mix Raid, but I don't know what should I do the their skills. .

Btw, does any of you has any links for Full Persona Graphic?
I tried to search it everywhere, but I can't find it.

So. . It is not an illusion after all. . It's. .Really. . Hurts. . . Isn't it. .?

Kryuzei has 25 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 10:41:42 AM »
I didn't get a chance to make Cybele or Lilith.

Is there any other personas to fuse,in order to make Cybele...or is the one on gamefaqs the only one? I know with other fusions,you can try different Personas to make them.

My favorites would have to be Orpheus,Samael,Horus for his dark reflect,Siegfried,Uriel,Raja Naga,Cu Chulain,Vishnu and Messiah.

I figured I would get Messiah out of the way in my first run,I'm also glad I got Vishnu,even without Messiah..they both have that skill,Salvation.Which really came in handy for the final boss.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 03:35:50 PM »
Titania or whatever, is on the top of my list right now, along with Surt. Divine Grace + Mediarama is pretty useful against the Tartarus bosses so far.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
 « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »
I remember getting someone similar to Cybele in Persona EP. I haven't got her yet, nor Surt (but I'm assuming he's the same design as was seen in LC).

Neao

MaleView Profile Email
Neao phones it in,
 « Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »
It'd most likely be one of the special personae, like Thanatos or Messiah. If I'm not wrong, the rest I've seen in other SMT games. Though they are very unique, I've grown accustomed to to their looks and want to see something different. So, the most intriguing design for me would have to be Thanatos, Lucifer or Satan. I know the last two come up in Nocturne, but I haven't really seen them. My second run through of Nocturne I will, though.

Neao has 177 Posts (+13/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
 « Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »
The Lucifer in LC is different to the Lucifer in P3. I believe the Lucifer in LC was blue and looked older and more monstrous. The design in P3 seems to be more Lucifer Morning Star before he rebelled and all that. He looks more like an angel.

Lord Stevero Kennedy
Strategic Man of Honor

View Profile Email
Lord Stevero Kennedy phones it in,
 « Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 08:01:00 AM »
I haven't played the other game, but lucifer actually Learns Morning Star in P3...
so, i guess thet might be a pun :P

On Topic, I like Cybele.

Titania was a saviour in my first playthrough
Satan was useful first playthrough as well
But, Thus far it's Cybele
I never got thantos or messiah :(

« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 06:43:07 AM by Lord Stevero Kennedy »

Lord Stevero Kennedy has 14 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Luppi

View Profile Email
Luppi phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »
My favorite is Orpheus I think he is my best one I have, but I have really kinda just started. I have a question can someone give me a site where I can see pictures of all the main personas and maybe even good wallpapers that have Orpheus in it.

Luppi has 11 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »
Persona art:
http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=494

And wallpapers are scattered somewhere.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
amnefarius

View Profile Email
amnefarius phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »
My favorite Persona is Thrones, but I've been using Lucifer because of Armageddon and Victory Cry to power level.

Which is pointless, I know >_>

amnefarius has 16 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: