DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:42:53 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Megami Tensei Game (Read 36727 times)
Malakyt
Urban Mystic

View Profile Email
MalakytTx
Malakyt phones it in,
 « Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
Digital Devil Saga was my first exposure to the SMT way of doing things.  In retrospect, it really wasn't, I guess.  I do own Maken X, which I had no clue was an Atlus game.  Well, I didn't know until after DDS...until then I didn't know (nor did I care) who or what Atlus was.  

Since then, however...heh...I love 'em.  

Anyway, so yeah...DDS is my favourite SMT title, thus far.  And that MIGHT be solely because it was my first game.  I'm pretty partial to Nocturne...simply for the multiple endings.  DDS instantly grabbed my attention upon throwing it into my PS2.  "Rend, slughter, devour your enemies?"  Now THAT's a great tag line.  And cel-shaded animation...I love it and want more.  

With me, the SMT titles, in general, are absolutely fantastic.  From the animation style, to the music, and the character design.  Kaneko and Meguro are...well, awesome.  And two of the main reasons I keep coming back to this spectacular series of games.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 04:01:26 PM by Malakyt »

Sometimes you get what you want.  Sometimes you get what you need.  But you always get what you deserve.

Malakyt has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: