DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:16:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctor "cures" back pain by gettin' it on with his patient (Read 12550 times)
Sith Lord Illidan
Vicious Ranch Tooth

View Profile Email
hanumachine_R@yahoo.com
Sith Lord Illidan phones it in,
 « on: October 04, 2005, 08:36:16 AM »
SEATTLE - An Oregon woman whose doctor convinced her that he could cure her lower back pain by having sex with her is suing him and his medical clinic for $4 million, according to legal documents obtained Monday.

The doctor, Randall Smith, who was 50 at the time, was stripped of his license and sent to jail for 60 days last year for charging the state’s Oregon Health Plan $5,000 for his 45-minute “treatments” involving the woman.

“Dr. Smith’s medical treatment included intercourse in which he told plaintiff was needed to help alleviate plaintiff’s lower back and lower extremity pain,” the former patient said in the lawsuit.

The lawsuit, which charges battery, negligence and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, was filed Friday in Multnomah County court.

“We never comment on lawsuits,” said a spokesman for the Adventist Medical Group clinic in Gresham, Ore., where Smith worked. Smith could not be located for comment.

Though he pleaded guilty to submitting false health care claims, a felony, Smith maintained the sex with the 47-year-old woman was consensual.

Source

Dumb broad, how could she fall for that?

LOL

Sith Lord Illidan has 18 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 11:33:04 PM »
Dumb? It sounds like she's getting $4 million out of it. Dumb or not, she might wind up goddamn rich.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 12:59:53 PM »
She should be thankful for smart Attorneys and dumb Doctors. But I hope she seriously does not have too much stress or trauma from it. tinfoil tinfoil tinfoil now with friends.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 01:59:03 PM »
Quote from: Soulless_Beast
But I hope she seriously does not have too much stress or trauma from it.

I hope you're not serious.

Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 02:16:02 PM »
No I'm not. That was pretty tasteless though and I own up to that.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Tony
"Evil is good. Evil is the job."
Retired Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
Tony phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 11:53:50 PM »
This reminds me of this old thing on America's Most Wanted or some such nonsense.

It was about this Gynecologist who would have sex with women while he was examining them. I guess between them having their legs up and not being able to see him and the general idea of things moving around down there they didn't realize what was going on until later.

I can't say I have first hand experience with that stuff (not being a girl and all), but I have to wonder how the two feel anything alike. ...And did he finish in like three minutes? How long should all of that have taken.

It's weird that some people are that outright strange and desperate.

Don't forget to check out the main site at http://www.digitaldevildb.com
I also have a new site upcoming: http://www.attackofthepowerbrick.com

Tony has 485 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 12:08:24 AM »
Quote from: Tony
This reminds me of this old thing on America's Most Wanted or some such nonsense.

It was about this Gynecologist who would have sex with women while he was examining them.

That's different, though. That's rape. This "case" can't be considered rape -- mostly just fraud.

I've always been suspcious of gynecologists, though... At least, male ones.

Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 03:34:54 PM »
^ Um, Heat so is this. No matter how it is diced it's still rape.

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 08:24:50 PM »
^ Um, Heat so is this. No matter how it is diced it's still rape.

Uh, no, it isn't. He did not have sex with her against her will, she allowed him to have sex with her. Rape is defined as "a crime wherein the victim is forced into sexual activity against his or her will" -- nothing in that article said she was raped -- in fact, it even says "Smith maintained the sex with the 47-year-old woman was consensual".

So, no, it was not rape.

Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 06:45:15 PM »
Just because Smith maintained it was consensual did the woman? Probably not. And if so do you think it'd have gotten this far? Maybe, maybe not. But if he said, she said is called into play then it was ludacris to begin with. Here's a little bit of timing advise for you: 1. If she didn't agree at the start it's rape. 2. Any time she during sex says no and it's not it's rape 3. Last but not least if there was proof that intercourse did happen and she cries rape, it is due to reporting after the fact even if consent was given in the beginning.

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 06:52:38 PM »
Just because Smith maintained it was consensual did the woman? Probably not. And if so do you think it'd have gotten this far? Maybe, maybe not. But if he said, she said is called into play then it was ludacris to begin with. Here's a little bit of timing advise for you: 1. If she didn't agree at the start it's rape. 2. Any time she during sex says no and it's not it's rape 3. Last but not least if there was proof that intercourse did happen and she cries rape, it is due to reporting after the fact even if consent was given in the beginning.

It is not rape. If it was rape, it would've SAID SOMETHING about rape in the article, but it is not. I believe the doctor is telling the truth. I really don't care what you think on this subject either way, though. It is not rape. She accepted the "treatment" -- even when he TOLD her what it involves. It was fraud, and nothing more. End of discussion.

Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
 « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 07:08:41 PM »
Don't know many women do you? Ah well, guess I'll put down the stick.

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2005, 07:17:21 PM »
Don't know many women do you? Ah well, guess I'll put down the stick.

It has nothing to do with whether I know women or not -- it has to do with how "rape" is defined.

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: