DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:28:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Persona 3 Question Thread (Read 44685 times)
amnefarius

View Profile Email
amnefarius phones it in,
 « Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 04:49:25 PM »
Orpheus Kai does not have any weakness, but he is strong against everything (plus he has a good skill set). This means he's perfect for fighting Elizabeth.

Also, does anyone have a picture of Orpheus Kai?

amnefarius has 16 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
nightsavior phones it in,
 « Reply #46 on: September 27, 2007, 03:29:11 PM »
I have a  question...are the special sexier costumes for the females only in Fes? I went  through the whole game but never equipped any items that changed the clothes of the female characters. It's not a big deal to me  I'd just like to know if standard P3 has alternate uniforms.

nightsavior has 156 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
amnefarius

View Profile Email
amnefarius phones it in,
 « Reply #47 on: September 27, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »
Nope, no alternate outfits, but the uniforms and out of school clothing do change based on the season.

nightsavior

View Profile Email
 « Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »
Damn. Well, I was hoping at any rate. Thanks!

Paradise_Lost

View Profile Email
Paradise_Lost phones it in,
 « Reply #49 on: September 29, 2007, 08:05:28 AM »
Answer me this -
How do I get Yuko to walk home with me? She always says she's busy. Shuld I ask her a bunch of times?

I REALLY WANT TOWER COMMUNITY!! -and I don't have much time...I think I'm at the end of the game!!!

Paradise_Lost has 14 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
nightsavior

View Profile Email
 « Reply #50 on: September 29, 2007, 08:27:49 AM »
Your charm needs to be high or maxed before you can be with Yukari. I didn't find it hard for me because charm seemed to be easier to raise than the other stats such as academics and courage. You can get charm by answering questions correctly and there is a tea place in the Paulowna mall that awards charm every time you go there. (You can also raise your courage there by doing Karaoke in the other place.) If you already  have your academics pretty high you can try  developing your relationship with Mitsuru first.

If you are going through the "hard hit" in the relationship that's already started it means Yukari is a bit miffed you either started to get close to another girl or she was upset you defended her from bullies.(She'll confess she's grateful for the help later but in the meantime she thinks having you rush in to rescue her made her lose face.) All this takes is being persistent  and continuing to talk to her until she finally agrees. I will say this. Treat your ladies with kindness and respect and don't try pimping them all at once. It doesn't work like a cheap badly done hentai dating game. All the characters have genuine feelings.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 08:35:45 AM by nightsavior »

Paradise_Lost

View Profile Email
 « Reply #51 on: September 29, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »
Quote from: nightsavior;5281
Your charm needs to be high or maxed before you can be with Yukari. I didn't find it hard for me because charm seemed to be easier to raise than the other stats such as academics and courage. You can get charm by answering questions correctly and there is a tea place in the Paulowna mall that awards charm every time you go there. (You can also raise your courage there by doing Karaoke in the other place.) If you already  have your academics pretty high you can try  developing your relationship with Mitsuru first.

If you are going through the "hard hit" in the relationship that's already started it means Yukari is a bit miffed you either started to get close to another girl or she was upset you defended her from bullies.(She'll confess she's grateful for the help later but in the meantime she thinks having you rush in to rescue her made her lose face.) All this takes is being persistent  and continuing to talk to her until she finally agrees. I will say this. Treat your ladies with kindness and respect and don't try pimping them all at once. It doesn't work like a cheap badly done hentai dating game. All the characters have genuine feelings.

Does that apply to Yuko aswell? My charm is nearlt maxed btw.

About Orpheus Kai - There's a video on Youtube showing him. He's just a recolor or Orpheus(red & gold).

nightsavior

View Profile Email
 « Reply #52 on: September 29, 2007, 02:48:32 PM »
If Yuko is a separate character from Yukari I'm stumped. I know you could pursue the pretty gymnast girl that hung out with Kaz on the track team and the student counsel girl that was shy but I only went after the "main love interest". Chances are the gym girl is impressed with courage and I think the shy girl in student counsel requires a mix of charm and academics.

Paradise_Lost

View Profile Email
 « Reply #53 on: September 29, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
Gym girl is Yuko. I have maxed academics and courage(charm is nearly maxed), I also mastered the Chariot Arcana. Every time I ask her to walk home with me after practice, she says she's too busy.

amnefarius

View Profile Email
amnefarius phones it in,
 « Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »
I never had the problem, after Chariot lvl 3 (or 4) I asked her to walk home twice, and she did. She was the first relationship I started, though.

In order to date Chihiro, the Student Council Treasurer, you have to talk to her on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Encourage her to obtain the S. Link.

Luppi

View Profile Email
Luppi phones it in,
 « Reply #55 on: October 03, 2007, 06:31:30 PM »
I got the game two days ago and got to level 13 today I am wondering how to fix social links and was making the Valkyrie persona a good idea, and should I focus on Orpheus.

Luppi has 11 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #56 on: October 04, 2007, 01:16:10 AM »
If you have Orpheus, Asparas is a must. Cadenza will save you in the early stages of the game, but after that, they're both useless (except in fusions).

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Luppi

View Profile Email
Luppi phones it in,
 « Reply #57 on: October 04, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »
Ok but he is my favorite you sure I can't level him up really high and he will be good.

Luppi has 11 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #58 on: October 05, 2007, 04:59:50 AM »
All out attack+Spiked bat =Pwned.... ^^b

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: