DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:08:19 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Persona 3 U.S. Press Release and Details (Read 140126 times)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #75 on: June 04, 2007, 02:24:52 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;3040
Okay, that's all for me!! But why dont you say that to the other two?

Because you're the one that gets all antsy?

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #76 on: June 04, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »
Quote from: Heat;3042
Because you're the one that gets all antsy?

Okay, whatever!!

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #77 on: June 04, 2007, 07:33:35 PM »
Yeah, dude. You're the only one getting heated around here.

BTW, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
jujuu
Swing on a spiral

View Profile Email
jujuu phones it in,
 « Reply #78 on: June 04, 2007, 07:42:01 PM »
Quote from: Stack Bundles;3025
Emilio, it's probably the language barrier at work here, but you're dumb as dirt. Then again, considering that you're from Guatemala, it probably isn't.

So you are that proud of your country?
Oh U.S.A. enemy of humanity, you destroy earth with your pollution, you speak of freedom when you're oppressing other countries to obtain their oil (such hypocrites), you meddlesome country appearing where you are not invited. Oh and you fill our planet with nukes.
Foul yankees don't start saying things about other countries as your short minds can't expand to know anything else but yourselves.

Quote from: Stack Bundles;2998
^I hate reading your posts.

Just for the record Heat your Fiancée started the conflict.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:46:23 PM by jujuu »

I'm from Guatemala so What!

jujuu has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #79 on: June 04, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
Quote from: jujuu;3046
So you are that proud of your country?
Oh U.S.A. enemy of humanity, you destroy earth with your pollution, you speak of freedom when you're oppressing other countries to obtain their oil (such hypocrites), you meddlesome country appearing where you are not invited.
Foul yankees don't start saying things about other countries as your short minds can't expand to know anything else but yourselves.

Just for the record Heat your Fiancée started the conflict.

It's funny how you're all pissed off about Stack Bundle's remarks towards... whatever the hell country it is you're from, but then you go on some Anti-USA tangent. Nice going. You even used the term "hypocrite", yet you're obviously one yourself.

Also, I believe Stack Bundles is a male, so it would be "fiance". Unless, you're trying to insult him by referring to him as a woman, but then wouldn't that be considered sexist? Edit: Unless you're referring to me. Your terrible English is quite confusing. I, too, am a male. So, it would still be "fiance".

I'm also inclined to believe that you're either Emilio Morales, or one of his friends he decided to sic on us because he can't defend himself.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:50:46 PM by Heat »

Jesus Jones
When I think about you I touch myself

View Profile Email
Jesus Jones phones it in,
 « Reply #80 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
Wow I learned something new today.  I didn't know that it was Fiance for guys and Fiancee for girls.  Are they pronounced the same?

Jesus Jones has 45 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #81 on: June 04, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »
Quote from: Jesus Jones;3048
Wow I learned something new today.  I didn't know that it was Fiance for guys and Fiancee for girls.  Are they pronounced the same?

As far as I know. They may be pronounced different in French, but in English, they're both pronounced the same.

jujuu
Swing on a spiral

View Profile Email
jujuu phones it in,
 « Reply #82 on: June 04, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »
Quote from: Heat;3047
It's funny how you're all pissed off about Stack Bundle's remarks towards... whatever the hell country it is you're from, but then you go on some Anti-USA tangent. Nice going. You even used the term "hypocrite", yet you're obviously one yourself.

Also, I believe Stack Bundles is a male, so it would be "fiance". Unless, you're trying to insult him by referring to him as a woman, but then wouldn't that be considered sexist? Edit: Unless you're referring to me. Your terrible English is quite confusing. I, too, am a male. So, it would still be "fiance".

I'm also inclined to believe that you're either Emilio Morales, or one of his friends he decided to sic on us because he can't defend himself.

Ok maybe I went to far in the last quote, so it goes like this:
Just for the record Heat, Stack Bundles started the conflict. Because it's the truth, it was yourself who stated that this is a public forum and everyone has the right to write their opinion, Stack Bundles is just flaming.

Now, how would I be a "hypocrite"?

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #83 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:35 PM »
Quote from: jujuu
Stack Bundles is just flaming.

Quote from: jujuu

Seems like you're doing the same thing, though.

jujuu
Swing on a spiral

View Profile Email
jujuu phones it in,
 « Reply #84 on: June 04, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
Quote from: Heat;3051
Seems like you're doing the same thing, though.
Totally owned haha!:xd:
Anyway I'll stand onto that.

aerozero

View Profile
aerozero phones it in,
 « Reply #85 on: June 05, 2007, 04:58:12 PM »
Let's get back to Persona 3 now...

Ign has released some new English videos of the game, the voice acting sounds pretty good in my opinion.

aerozero has 264 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #86 on: June 05, 2007, 04:58:34 PM »

I have always found this strange as well. It seems that the first avenue of recourse for a foreigner is to spew anti-usa sentiment.  If we were to do the same towards their country, we are considered close minded and naive.

you meddlesome country appearing where you are not invited. Oh and you fill our planet with nukes.

We also happen to be the first country that is hounded for aid or help, either humanitarian or military, when something serious goes down. I can't say I agree with everything (or the majority of decisions currently) we do foreign policy wise, but I get tired of the image you and many others are projecting.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:05:30 PM by Kakizaki »

Kakizaki has 312 Posts (+12/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #87 on: June 05, 2007, 05:12:27 PM »
Quote from: aerozero;3054
Let's get back to Persona 3 now...

Ign has released some new English videos of the game, the voice acting sounds pretty good in my opinion.

Junpei sounds like a Ninja Turtle -- but a Ninja Turtle is better than bland Japanese voice acting, so, whatever.

I'm not sure if I've already mentioned this in this thread but: Why the hell are they using goddamned Japanese suffixes in the English version? It sounds ridiculous, it looks ridiculous, and there's absolutely no reason for them to be in the English version of the game.

I have always found this strange as well. It seems that the first avenue of recourse for a foreigner is to spew anti-usa sentiment. If we were to do the same towards their country, we are considered close minded and naive.

Yeah, it pisses me off. Why should we show them any respect if they're not going to show us any?

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #88 on: June 05, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
Quote from: Heat;3047

Come on, what a pathetic excuse... He totally screw stack bundles, and you come to me with this? And look who's the one that keep with the fight! I already put "whatever" but you keep going.

And about the voice acting in P3, I guess is good, they find good voice actors for this, and this reminds me about Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, they also find good cuality voice actors. Let me add to this, "IN MY OPINION" before anyone (Heat and Stack Bundles) began bothering me.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #89 on: June 05, 2007, 05:47:16 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;3057
Come on, what a pathetic excuse... He totally screw stack bundles, and you come to me with this? And look who's the one that keep with the fight! I already put "whatever" but you keep going.

To repeat what Stack Bundles already said: You're dumb as dirt. That's really all there is to it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: