DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:26:41 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with White Rider!! (Read 9485 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « on: July 01, 2007, 06:13:16 PM »
I'm fighting with White Rider fiend, but I can't get past him. So if anyone has some strategy for this one, I'll appreciate if you please tell it to me.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
KS1987

View Profile Email
KS1987 phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:15:28 AM »
It would help if you could give details on your main character and your party in general.

KS1987 has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Camanche
Same shit, different style.

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 09:41:49 AM »
Yeah, like, why are you dieing? Is he just too strong? Are you weak to the attacks he uses? What's up? If you can't figure it out on your own, www.gamefaqs.com has tons of FAQs on Nocturne you can look through if you need help in a pinch.

Camanche has 171 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 05:58:43 PM »
Thanks but yesterday I pass it over! So if you want to know what do I do, here goes:

My party was:
Main Character
Matador
Makami
Jinn

So what I do, is just using "Fog Breath" on the White Rider, then with Matador and the protagonist I began to use "Focuse" and with Jinn I use "Mazanma" and some times I sue "Mazan" with Matador to gain some time. With the protagonist and Matador I began to fight, and I care less about the 2 Virtues, so the White Rider most of the time he fails his attacks, and so the Virtues too. So in the end I find that is much useful attack only the Withe Rider than the Virtues, just using "force" attack on the virtues to gain some extra turns. And then I only use all my might.

Another good demon for this fight, is Baphomet!

I dont know that this is real but I found that the attack of "Prominence" look for the weakness of the main character, because in some demons was Void but whatever magatama I use he always hit me, other than when he miss it. Another good strategy is using "Kaja" spells even if you dont use it properly, so that the White Rider use his spell of "DeKaja" and waste another turn. And of course the Matador fiend have the ability of "Dekunda" to avoid those anoying spells.

I have the FAQs but it looks like that no one really help me, so I put this for those that can't find a way to beat this one. Thank you both of you for the help, and I hope I dont need help with the Red Rider.

So thanks anyway!!

KS1987

View Profile Email
KS1987 phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 04:42:35 AM »
I don't recall my line-up for the horsemen any more, but I do know that I had a "Megami" in my party. Ever since I got "Uzeme", I tried to have at least one "Megami" in my party until I reached the later parts of the game. One tip for the "Harlot", get a "Yoma" "Koppa" and make sure he knows "Watchful". He'll prove to be a worthy ally in the "Harlot" fight if you have spent some time grinding between recruiting him and fighting the "Harlot".
Btw: Congrats on defeating the nefarious "White Rider", do you play on normal or hard?

KS1987 has 5 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:29:26 AM »
Quote from: KS1987;3379
I don't recall my line-up for the horsemen any more, but I do know that I had a "Megami" in my party. Ever since I got "Uzeme", I tried to have at least one "Megami" in my party until I reached the later parts of the game. One tip for the "Harlot", get a "Yoma" "Koppa" and make sure he knows "Watchful". He'll prove to be a worthy ally in the "Harlot" fight if you have spent some time grinding between recruiting him and fighting the "Harlot".
Btw: Congrats on defeating the nefarious "White Rider", do you play on normal or hard?

Thanks for the advice, and of course I play, this first time, in Hard.

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: