DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 17, 2024, 10:13:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT Nocturne Maniacs questions (Read 11125 times)
Matyu

View Profile WWW Email
Matyu phones it in,
 « on: March 21, 2007, 01:20:56 AM »
I finally found a copy of Megaten Nocture Maniacs in Den Den Town in Osaka. I have 2 questions about the game.

About the graveyard side quest, in order to get the bonus press turn, do you have to complete that quest on your first playthrough or you can complete it on your second playthrough?

The majins are part of the Akuma Zensho too, right?

thanks mickey

Matyu has 18 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:33:22 AM »
You can complete the press turn quest on later playthroughs.

Yes, the majins are part of the Akuma Zensho.

Kakizaki has 312 Posts (+12/-0 Karma)
Matyu

View Profile WWW Email
Matyu phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 03:11:44 AM »
Thanks for the reply.

So, if I complete the press turn quest on my second playthrough, I will get the bonus press turn in the same playthrough, right?(not in the third playthrough)

I guess I'll just concentrate on completing the Akuma Zensho on my first playthrough then.

Oh, and when you start a new playthrough, do you get the option to load a normal Nocturne game again, or the game keep the data that you loaded in your first playthrough?

Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »
When you start a new game, you can either start it by selecting the completed game save data or you could start it like a normal game new game, but it won't be a new game+.

Matyu

View Profile WWW Email
Matyu phones it in,
 « Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »
ok, but I loaded a normal Nocturne game to get the Hangon-Shinshu and +1 bonus to all my stats. Will I keep those bonuses in a new game+?

Kakizaki
Hikaru's wingman

View Profile Email
Kakizaki phones it in,
 « Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 05:21:39 PM »
I'm kind of confused. I thought the only way to get those was by starting a new+.

Matyu

View Profile WWW Email
Matyu phones it in,
 « Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 02:37:34 AM »
Are you playing the US version? I guess it's different from the Japanese version.

As you probably already know, in Japan, they are 2 versions of SMT3(Nocturne version and the Nocturne maniacs version). In the maniacs version, when you start a new game, it gives you the ability to load a Nocturne game to get some bonuses(cannot load a maniacs game).

In the maniacs version, this is the only way to get the bonus stats points and the Hangon-Shinshu. A new game+ won't allow you to get those in the maniacs version. It will only allow you to get a new outfit and the bonus press turn.

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: