DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:40:37 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou character info (Read 90534 times)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #30 on: September 03, 2005, 04:49:52 AM »
Whoo~ Thanks for the scans, Philemon! Can't wait til next Famitsu PS2 because I'm sure it'll hold more infos. Hoping next Dengeki has information, too. D: I'm guessing these two will fill the next two spots on the website?

Gouto is correct. Victor's name could also be spelled like Viktor(ビクター/ビクトル/ヴィクター/ヴィクトル...Wow, so many variations.^^) Anyway, the man scares me...I wonder what his role in this game is. o_o; I'm really curious about the battle system the most now...

"I'll grab the stars if you want them..."

Argilla has 291 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
radiokill

View Profile Email
radiokill phones it in,
 « Reply #31 on: September 03, 2005, 11:21:23 AM »
WOWOWOWOW THANKS FOR ALL THE SCANS!! XDDD

This Victor(Vikutoru) guy, he has the same name as the guy in Soul Hackers who was dressed like a captain(that's what it says, except the captain guy is Bikutoru). And he's whom you go to to fuse your demons and get your party healed(ah more demon fusing! I'm gonna like this game).

And Gouto, the cat(AHHH another talking cat!!), seems to be a sort of adviser for Raidou? It says he(it) seems to know about the original Raidou. :o I'm hoping that the next update on the site will have new profiles for these characters.

I am so loving Raidou's character art(even though he has weird sideburns), thank you so much again for the scans. T^T In the earlier scans, they don't reveal much that we don't already know, except that Narumi seems to have been attacked by the soldiers they introduced in the previous issue, and that Tae and the others seem to not see the demons that Raidou summons. :o

radiokill has 20 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #32 on: September 03, 2005, 01:23:45 PM »
No problem :D Yea my first thought of "Victor" was that he was related to the DS1/SH Victor since they have the same "eye line" thing, pale skin, and gray/silver hair going on, oh and name :D Also I wonder if Gouto is maybe the original Kuzunoha Raidou who lives forever possessing cats or animals or otherwise to advise the new Devil Summoners that come along in the future, or maybe he was the original Kuzunoha Raidou's familiar :)

Edit: yea from what I gathered from various info sources on the game, it seems only Raidou can see the demons he summons as well as see the demons that live in the cities with the humans, as well as being able to converse with them :) So hopefully people dont think he's crazy when it looks like he's talking to himself on the street ^^;;

« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 01:26:10 PM by Philemon »

"I, Philemon, and Nyarlathotep are the source of people's Selves--the personification of the Collective Unconsciousness. I lead those with strong hearts, and the Crawling Chaos seduces the weak to the Underworld."

Philemon has 30 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
JaggedJim
Persona User

View Profile Email
JaggedJim phones it in,
 « Reply #33 on: September 03, 2005, 03:38:18 PM »
So he fights with demons that only he can see and has a cat that talk to him...

Are you sure the kid's not just psycho?

JaggedJim has 27 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #34 on: September 03, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »
So it's not the same Victor? Darn, I thought this is what they meant by previous DS cameos. D:

They seem to love cats.^^ I wonder if I'll ever walk by the Atlus Japan building and see tons of cats running about outside the building. XD

Cho

View Profile Email
Cho phones it in,
 « Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 01:42:27 AM »
Quote from: radiokill
WOWOWOWOW THANKS FOR ALL THE SCANS!! XDDD

This Victor(Vikutoru) guy, he has the same name as the guy in Soul Hackers who was dressed like a captain(that's what it says, except the captain guy is Bikutoru). And he's whom you go to to fuse your demons and get your party healed(ah more demon fusing! I'm gonna like this game).

Victor didn't heal your party in Soul Hackers. You had to either go to the place in the shopping center and spend a crapload of cash, or use the Heal Point in the Sea Ark building's Lobby.

Cho has 59 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Parasite
Shining Force ftw!

View Profile WWW Email
ParasiteMT@gmail.com COTMFreak parasitemt
Parasite phones it in,
 « Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 03:16:28 AM »
Quote from: Cho
Victor didn't heal your party in Soul Hackers. You had to either go to the place in the shopping center and spend a crapload of cash, or use the Heal Point in the Sea Ark building's Lobby.

I don't think radiokill was saying that Victor healed your party in Soul Hackers, instead was saying Victor healed your party in Devil Summoner.

Parasite has 65 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
radiokill

View Profile Email
radiokill phones it in,
 « Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 05:22:41 AM »
Quote from: Parasite
I don't think radiokill was saying that Victor healed your party in Soul Hackers, instead was saying Victor healed your party in Devil Summoner.

True that. :D For those who've played Soul Hackers, does he look like the original Victor?

Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 05:34:33 AM »
Comparison:

He was also in the first DS right? *saw a picture of him with Kouji and the others* Does anyone know if his role the same as in Soul Hackers?

rotkappchen
Baroque n'roll

View Profile WWW Email
334285557 Rotkasama@hotmail.com rotkasama rotkasama
rotkappchen phones it in,
 « Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 08:58:23 AM »
In the first Devil Summoner, Victor can fuse your demons and sword in his manor. It's also Victor who give you the comp to summon demons in the beginning of the game.
He's also in the Soul Hackers akuma zenshô (with the digital novel about soul hackers in the disc) if you choose to see data about demons.
http://shindds.free.fr/artworks/devil_summoner/16.jpg < Victor in Devil Summoner

rotkappchen has 19 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Cho

View Profile Email
Cho phones it in,
 « Reply #40 on: September 04, 2005, 01:09:38 PM »
Quote from: Parasite

I must have been confused what with no mention of the original Devil Summoner in that paragraph.

Cho has 59 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #41 on: September 08, 2005, 06:50:45 PM »
Going to the store in a few hours, the next Famitsu weekly and PS2 are suppose to contain information.^^ Unless, Philemon can find us some scans soon~

Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #42 on: September 09, 2005, 01:29:33 AM »
so far nothing yet so find us some new DSKR pics if you can XD!

"I, Philemon, and Nyarlathotep are the source of people's Selves--the personification of the Collective Unconsciousness. I lead those with strong hearts, and the Crawling Chaos seduces the weak to the Underworld."

Philemon has 30 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Argilla
the family's best

View Profile WWW Email
xharu@hotmail.com
Argilla phones it in,
 « Reply #43 on: September 09, 2005, 03:11:08 AM »
Philemon, if there's no pictures by tomorrow, I'll post some. I only bought Famitsu PS2 though because Weekly had less pages/pictures.

New character is shown, too. Rich school girl(like we all didn't see this one coming XD). She looks like a younger version of Naomi from Soul Hackers. D: A small translation of what my sister gave me.
大道寺 伽耶/だいどうじ かや/Daidouji Kaya
"She's a 15-year old rich school girl. She's a very peaceful person. Her friends and maid love her very much. Her family also carries a secret to which this will unlock the key to the incident..." She's the key to 'unlocking' everything I guess. Like you know Sera is the key to getting to Nirvana(yay for RPG clichés!)

Or maybe she told me accident, I don't remember. Something about her father, too. *needs to have a better memory*^^; She seems important though because she's being carried off by those men in red in one of the screens.

I think they'll be giving out DS1 wristbands(?) at the TGS this year if you bring in this(9/9) issue of Famitsu. This issue states that the game is 65% complete while last issue of FPS2 stated it was 85% complete. We can probably expect this game late in the year or early of next year.

Site has been updated with Victor and Kaya. Check out the column section and they have more details on them as well as Gouto. Victor is ooold. They even say the DS:SH Victor is about 200 years old(and stuff about vampires which is probably how he managed to live for so long). D: But I'm still not sure if they're the same ones of not. :<

« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 08:36:42 AM by Argilla »

radiokill

View Profile Email
radiokill phones it in,
 « Reply #44 on: September 09, 2005, 08:59:47 AM »
ROFL, I checked the site earlier today and they hadn't updated, and I was all, 'You lied to me!!!' XD; Thanks for the info! I'll be doing more info if I can... I seriously have no time to do anything these days. T^T Anyways, thanks for the info on Kaya! ^^ I like her look... she's less sinister than most designs I've come across recently. ^^ I guess I'll have more to say after I read the character descriptions, but why did they not put up Gouto's? T^T

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: