DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:09:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So any anime watcher ? (Read 81944 times)
Matsudai Hibiki
Echo and Narcissus

View Profile Email
AruKristaller@hotmail.com Setsuzoku
Matsudai Hibiki phones it in,
 « Reply #105 on: September 10, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »
Quote from: Lycanthroat;5085
I discovered anime about a year ago and got pretty into it - Elfen Lied, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Be-Bop, Outlaw Star and Tokyo Majin were all pretty cool. I liked Bleach for a while, but got sick of that Inoe (or whatever her name was....flimsy female character) and the fillers. I always hated Naruto (that must have a goddamned ARMY of cosplayers) and One Piece (animation was too slow). My boyfriend currently watches Gurren Lagann (he's obsessed with mecha >.<) and my other friends watch things like Ergo Proxy.

I kinda got bored with anime though. It's so expensive to buy (then again, who buys anime?) and I have a much bigger passion for RPGs.
Well, I find RPGs and anime kinda work pretty close together. Well, that is, if you're playing a JRPG. Ergo Proxy is pretty cool, even though I've only seen 1 episode.

Youtube can do wonders if you want to watch any anime.

Matsudai Hibiki has 17 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #106 on: September 10, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »
True. P3's intro video blew me away. The animation is sexy and I do like the character designs, although when I saw Lucifer's very "Kazuma" face I kinda wished for the old Megaten artist. I really love the way he draws faces.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: