DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:15:23 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Current? (Read 162332 times)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #240 on: June 28, 2007, 08:39:39 PM »
Whatever. If she wants to be that way it's no sweat off my back.

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Camanche
Same shit, different style.

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #241 on: June 29, 2007, 05:42:18 AM »
I've got too much going on in RL, seriously, that's it. Atlus is too busy for me to keep up with, that's all. Yeah, don't sweat it. I'm just informing of my disappearence this time instead of simply shuffling off anonymously. I'm sure I'll register, I just doubt I'll be around much, that's all. :P

Camanche has 171 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #242 on: July 29, 2007, 01:04:45 AM »
Movies I rented: Streetfight, Heavy Metal, The Phantom Tollbooth.

Games I've played: Final Fantasy III, Katamari Damashi, and I've been trying to master Cho Aniki.

Music I've been listening to: Millie Small, some old Blue Beat records stuff, and a lot of New Order.

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #243 on: August 08, 2007, 11:12:16 PM »
Yes, yes!!! Another Megaten title, Megami Ibonroku Persona: Be your true Mind. Only P3 and FES and I will have all the Persona series. And of course if it counts, Megaten Imagine Online (at last!!).

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Malakyt
Urban Mystic

View Profile Email
MalakytTx
Malakyt phones it in,
 « Reply #244 on: October 25, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
Well, I'm stuck at work at the moment...so I'm not watching anything.  And who knows what I'll be watching later.

As for a game that I'm currently playing, I had to take a break from P3.  Its awesome, no doubt.  But, I had just put in too much time right off the bat.  Besides, I didn't want it to end too quickly.  So, I'm taking a break from it and playing through Devil May Cry 3.  

For the music...right now, its Tapping the Vein's "Crushed."

Sometimes you get what you want.  Sometimes you get what you need.  But you always get what you deserve.

Malakyt has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #245 on: October 25, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
Now playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (againts Lucifer) and once I finish it, I´m going to play Avatar Tuner 2, and when those two are completed I´m going with Persona 3 (finally!!).

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Soulless_Beast
Tragic Idiot.

View Profile Email
furious_st
Soulless_Beast phones it in,
 « Reply #246 on: October 26, 2007, 02:15:25 PM »
Games:Persona 3,Guilty Gear Accent Core and I finally bought Marvel vs Capcom 2 again.(I cried when I spent my last 80 bucks that day. But the good thing is it can go for $300 *grins*)

Movies:hm.... Well I did watch the end of formula 51. I just hate the last part. Naked.... Samuel L. Jackson. *shudders* And I've watched the whole Shadow Skill series. (That show rocks) But on another note. I broke my toe kicking someone's elbow and now I owe about 2000 push ups due to a condition that for every time I swear I do 20. (Yes I am the sober, sleep deprived sailor in most things.) Well I will's be gettins muscly. *flexes with cartoon effect droopage* Ah well... Everyone... Keep rockin'! And don't ever quit on anything in life. If you feel there is no one there for you. It means you haven't looked hard enough... If anyone can or would be there. It'd be me. *bows out to the song Helena by MCR followed up with Metallica I disappear and Unforgiven II.* The beast has found his soul... I am free now to do as need be.

Pandas on the storm.... Pandas on the storm.... Into this house we roam. Then to the streets we run. When the peeps aren't having fun it's to us they first shall come. Pandas on the storm... YEAH!

Soulless_Beast has 101 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: