DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:36:56 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maken X Vs Maken Shao (Read 8959 times)
traci

View Profile Email
traci phones it in,
 « on: March 10, 2008, 10:36:31 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has played Maken Shao and if it's really all that much better than Maken X.
Because I've played Maken X and it's really fun and I don't mind the US voice acting (despite what reviews of it say.) And I've been trying to get ahold of Maken Shao (the only torrent I've found is only sharing 90.8% of the file) so needless to say I haven't had any luck.

So yeah- if anyone knows where I can d/l maken shao ntsc-j or pal... or if it is worth my bother help would be much appreciated. Thanks. :buh:

traci has 97 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 02:53:06 AM »
National Console Support has/had a copy for 40 USD thereabouts.... Nevermind, it's sold out I guess... Sorry! doh

I dunno I guess it was alright...  Honestly the controls are kind of shitty, but at least you can see where your feet are when you're jumping.  Really its the same game as X but from a 3rd person perspective.  There's extra levels and secrets sure but if you've played X then you've pretty much already played Shao.

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 09:36:06 AM »
All first-person games should let you see your feet for chrissakes!

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: