DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS english patch! (Read 161010 times)
Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #105 on: March 01, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »
Thanks for the link :) I already snagged those, but I'm looking for the Megami Ibunroku Persona character portraits (the non-ATLUS USA changed ones) if you have them.

And if you find the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment portraits that will be awesome too!

"I, Philemon, and Nyarlathotep are the source of people's Selves--the personification of the Collective Unconsciousness. I lead those with strong hearts, and the Crawling Chaos seduces the weak to the Underworld."

Philemon has 30 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #106 on: March 01, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »
They`re there too! Just go down a little in the post #6 and you will find them, a long with the Persona 2 Batsu portraits ;)

And about the Personas of Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, I finally find them, I will upload them and post the link.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #107 on: March 01, 2008, 03:49:38 PM »
Awesome, thanks! Do you know if there are more portraits for P2 Batsu than this? I'm looking for the pics of Persona 1's main character from Batsu and all the other NPC pics :)

"I, Philemon, and Nyarlathotep are the source of people's Selves--the personification of the Collective Unconsciousness. I lead those with strong hearts, and the Crawling Chaos seduces the weak to the Underworld."

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #108 on: March 01, 2008, 03:59:03 PM »
Well let me see... If you mean the NPC portraits, I only have the ones on that link, but Gemini upload the portraits of all the NPC from Tsumi a while ago, just look back in this thread in and you`ll find them, since the NPC of Tsumi are the same for Batsu then you will not have a problem there. But if you´re looking for the sprites of the NPC, then I´m afraid I don´t have those :S

And about the Persona portraits, can you wait for me a little longer, cause mediafire is giving problems and my internet is not so fast right now so when I`m trying to upload it to Rapidshare, after a while, Rapidshare gives me an errorr. But don`t worry, late at night I guess I will be able to upload those for you :)

Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #109 on: March 01, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »
Sure, no problem. Thanks for the help :)

Yvl

View Profile Email
Yvl phones it in,
 « Reply #110 on: March 02, 2008, 03:23:59 AM »
VERY much looking forward to this english patch.  My friend and I have been waiting for this for quite some time.

Yvl has 6 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #111 on: March 02, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
Sorry to keep you waiting, finally is here, sorry to use Megaupload but the other uploaders where giving me a lot of problems.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SES5CDSM

These are the portraits of the Personas in Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, thanks to Tony who was the one that give them to me.

Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #112 on: March 02, 2008, 07:50:30 PM »
I've got to say, playing Innocent Sin in English would rock. I've thought of emulating it on PSP and having the translation guide as a manual - thus disposing of the "print out on yer lap" problem, but this means Homing it everytime someone speaks. Not fun. Plus the problem as to whether IS actually RUNS on the damned emu (Revelations works fine, but Eternal Problem is nigh unplayable, with serious slow down and the like).

Anyways, I'm rooting for you Gemini. I really hopes this comes about : )

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Philemon
Entity of Light

View Profile Email
Philemon phones it in,
 « Reply #113 on: March 02, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »
Hey Emilio, those are the portraits/demon portraits from Persona 3, not Persona 2 doh

But since you have Persona 3's I thought I'd ask if you have the portraits/demon portraits from Fes as well? :)

Gemini

View Profile WWW Email
Gemini phones it in,
 « Reply #114 on: March 02, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
Quote from: Lycanthroat;6971
Plus the problem as to whether IS actually RUNS on the damned emu (Revelations works fine, but Eternal Problem is nigh unplayable, with serious slow down and the like).
Unfortunately, IS runs on emulator just like EP does, so it's pretty slow when there is a lot of text on screen, and battles can make it crash like a bitch. On the first matter, my new code for text rendering completely solves the slowdowns (which also happened in a similar manner on the Ps2), but still crashes in battle because the emulator is utterly bad. So, unless they don't fix the emulation core once and for all, you will have to play IS on a Psx, Ps2 or Pc emulator. badteeth Well, at least I can use the Psp for some code testing, since no other emulator can detect those damn delay slots. :9

Gemini has 38 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #115 on: March 03, 2008, 08:44:31 AM »
Quote from: Philemon;6973
Hey Emilio, those are the portraits/demon portraits from Persona 3, not Persona 2 doh

But since you have Persona 3's I thought I'd ask if you have the portraits/demon portraits from Fes as well? :)

doh Sorry, my mistake!! doh I will look for them today in the afternoon, just wait for me a little, sorry! doh

BTW I have the portraits of the Personas from FES but they don´t look like that, the ones I have look like an artbook with text and all that stuff. I will look for the link where I get them.

EDIT: Sorry, the page where I get those scans is not available! And I´m not sure if I´m allowed to upload scans that comes from them. Here´s the page:

http://www.dokuganryu.com/od.html

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 09:15:16 AM by Emilio Morales »

Lycanthroat
Hewn from Diet Coke

FemaleView Profile Email
Lycanthroat phones it in,
 « Reply #116 on: March 03, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »
Quote from: Gemini;6974
Unfortunately, IS runs on emulator just like EP does, so it's pretty slow when there is a lot of text on screen, and battles can make it crash like a bitch. On the first matter, my new code for text rendering completely solves the slowdowns (which also happened in a similar manner on the Ps2), but still crashes in battle because the emulator is utterly bad. So, unless they don't fix the emulation core once and for all, you will have to play IS on a Psx, Ps2 or Pc emulator. badteeth Well, at least I can use the Psp for some code testing, since no other emulator can detect those damn delay slots. :9

Yeah, I looked up the compatability on Gamer's Press and IS freezes when the characters first use their Personae (story based battle). I'm playing through Persona Rev. (again) on PSP right now and there's only slight slowdown at the beginning of each battle so I'm pretty pleased. I wonder why the other Persona games won't work, Revelations being similar to them and all (from a gaming point of view).

Guess we'll have to wait until DAX fixes the emu past 4.00 CFW and beyond. I'm hoping. Plus, playing IS in English on a console isn't exactly a bad thing.

Hope it's going well.

Lycanthroat has 128 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #117 on: March 03, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »
Quote from: Emilio Morales;6976

Just go to Kei's main site,look in the scans section,and look for Persona 3.

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #118 on: March 03, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »
Quote from: Enid;6985
Just go to Kei's main site,look in the scans section,and look for Persona 3.

O_O Thanks! updown

EDIT: Sorry for the big mistake back there, now here is the link that contains the portraits of the Personas in Persona 2 Batsu. Once again, I receive these from Tony.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x2ggzz2f9ac

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:12:15 PM by Emilio Morales »

DevilRy
陽神デビッライ

MaleView Profile
Being the most important can't be seen in the eyes
DevilRy phones it in,
 « Reply #119 on: March 04, 2008, 05:56:40 AM »
I could never get a burned copy of Persona to go past the initial dialog at the start of the game on my PS2.  The boot disc I use works fine with PS1s and PS2s but the PS2 plays PS1 games kind of weird anyway, regardless if they're burned copies or not.  I can play Persona on emulator though, it just looks all sorts of pixelated and grainy (despite plug-in settings) and the sprites just generally look like crap.  I'd rather play it console but I think I'd have to find a working PS1 for it to work properly.

You could conceivably burn a copy of the finished iso of this translation onto a disc and play it on your console though, correct?  I've been thinking about doing a translation for Soul Hackers (I have a lot of the groundwork laid out already) but I didn't want it to be limited to emulation-only.

DevilRy has 435 Posts (+23/-0 Karma)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: