DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 230945 times)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

MaleView Profile WWW Email
personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
Emilio Morales phones it in,
 « Reply #300 on: August 28, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »
I`m having other problem, that the image of the game looks like it was shaking, and this is annoying because when I deffeat a demon and I want to collect the items on the ground, I need to put the mouse lower or higher than the image I really see on the monitor, and it began to shake. Anyway, the game still playable.

Signature under construction 'cause the last one died.
10,000 Punishments for a Sin

Emilio Morales has 1133 Posts (+25/-0 Karma)
Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #301 on: August 28, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »
I dunno about the shaky screen, (unless you get stuck in a corner somewhere and then everything spazzes out,) but if you can't see the loot icon, try using the mouse scroll wheel to zoom the camera in and out, sometimes it helps :3

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #302 on: August 28, 2007, 10:05:28 PM »
I dont think, but I guess part of the problem has to do, with the shut down that occurred during the instalation of the game. Maybe?

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #303 on: August 30, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
Quote from: Stunt;4875
Well, according to Speedtest:

I got about 14MB per second.

Is the 1.5Mbps requirements up and down? The requirements don't specify. Plus I don't suppose anyone knows anything about latency requirements?

I'm behind a satellite, which has really high latency, but it doesn't seem to be effected by the fact that the only servers might be in Japan, which is a plus I guess. Of course I can't know for sure until my FAP status rolls over. I've heard people say they have little complaints about playing WOW through my ISP.

I'm sort of intrigued because I've been Megaten starved for years, and wouldn't mind the real-time Japanese practice opportunity.

What is the billing like? I'm assuming a Japanese address is not a requirement:)

Can you play it casually? Like an hour a day tops?

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #304 on: August 31, 2007, 08:25:17 AM »
Earlier tonight I was informed Imagine is FREE all around, so I guess I've no excuses!

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #305 on: August 31, 2007, 11:55:02 AM »
Has anyone had any experience with Windows Vista Home Premium Edition? I have a so far useless install on my fastest machine I thought would be good for toying with Imagine, but I'm downloading it now, and looking into the internationalization situation with Vista and it looks pretty bleak.

Way to go Microsoft in selling something and not letting your customers know until its too late that the PREMIUM edition is far from full featured!

Will the game display properly, or am I wasting my time? Will I be able to transfer the download over to an XP install after it finishes? Or will I have to start all over again?

Quote from: VISTA
"wanna do anything, upgrade to ULTIMATE!"

hima

View Profile Email
hima phones it in,
 « Reply #306 on: September 09, 2007, 05:34:45 AM »
Anybody still play this game? I want to find someone to team up and explore more difficult dungeon than the one in Sunigami  :(

hima has 4 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #307 on: September 09, 2007, 10:15:16 AM »
Quote from: hima;5029
Anybody still play this game? I want to find someone to team up and explore more difficult dungeon than the one in Sunigami  :(

I´m still playing the game but only on Sundays, cause I´m really busy right now. If you want I´ll give you my msn, if you want it, contact me and we agreed a day to play! personauser@hotmail.com

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #308 on: September 09, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »
Can anyone post all the acts in IMAGINE, what do I need to do for getting each and what do I need to do, for completing them. Thanks!!

hima

View Profile Email
hima phones it in,
 « Reply #309 on: September 10, 2007, 04:02:51 AM »
What episode and act are you in? I'm in 1st episode act 3. My name in the game is イラッド and I'm usually on channel 8 :)

For 1st episode  act 1.) you need to recruit Leader Pixie, and level her up until she's level 6. Then go back to the VR room and talk to Snakeman. He'll ask you whether you will hand over the leader pixie or not. Choose yes and you'll get 5000 magga and a key item I don't remember, but your alignment will move toward chaos. Choose no, you'll get to keep your pixie with a key item and you alignment will move toward law.

act 2.) You have to collect 10 souls from Kodama. These souls are dropped only by Kodamas in Suginami Copper Plate dungeon. You don't need to finish the dungeon. Just talk to Snakeman, go to Jakyo Manor talk to the guy ask about the job, collecting 10 souls and get back to Jakyo Manor and that's it.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #310 on: September 10, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »
Good, good, my name is, エミリオ-クン, and for what I have seen, we have been seen our faces lately. I`m keep pushing with the acts, I`m at the second act, I`ll need to collect more souls cause I have some in my stock. Next time, I´ll ask you if you can help me gaining some experience the next time.

hima

View Profile Email
hima phones it in,
 « Reply #311 on: September 11, 2007, 04:16:39 AM »
Oh! I didn't know that was you :D  We can go through the suginami dungeon together, if you need someone to help collecting the souls. However, right now I'm experiencing a very very bad Thai internet connection @_@ so we might wanna do it when my lag problem is gone.

Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #312 on: September 11, 2007, 06:49:17 AM »
Well ok! I´m having some problems with the time, it would be better if you can give me your msn adress so we can schedule a day to play IMAGINE, anyway thanks for all the help, and dont worry, my internet is very slow at sometimes.

Matsudai Hibiki
Echo and Narcissus

View Profile Email
AruKristaller@hotmail.com Setsuzoku
Matsudai Hibiki phones it in,
 « Reply #313 on: September 12, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »
I have downloaded this game, registered, and everything. However, it seems that whenever I try logging in, the user name doesn't work. Is there any way to use the website to find your own username? I know the password is correct...it's the password I use for everything!

Matsudai Hibiki has 17 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Emilio Morales
Lone Wolf

personauser@hotmail.com
俺たちには大切の友達ある。
 « Reply #314 on: September 12, 2007, 03:26:53 PM »
Why don´t you try this: register yourself again but with other "simple" id, one that is short and don´t complicate yourself, don´t put any numbers in it, cause sometimes that is confusing. And if that dos not work, I´ll look what maybe is the cause of your problem.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: