DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:13:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMT: Imagine (Read 230941 times)
Camanche
Same shit, different style.

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #105 on: March 27, 2007, 08:29:07 PM »
What channel does everyone else play on? I'm usually on 4.

Camanche has 171 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #106 on: March 27, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »
I play on Channel 8 or 7.

Oh..has anyone got that -10 EXP before? I've read about it someone else getting it,I hope it goes away soon.Is there something that triggers it to do that?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:38:30 PM by Enid »

Enid has 272 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #107 on: March 27, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »
you lose experience after you die once you reach level 10...as for "gaining" negative exp, that probably means you've been training in the same area too long - I was running around killing the same respawning cait sith and eventually I stopped getting exp. make sure you check that dialog box window once in a while, it shows the amount of exp you get after a battle, and once you notice it decreasing move on to another area.

I play on channel 8! X3 I think it lags less, or maybe its just me...
And a question for you guys - anyone know whats in the "dungeon"? (that place marked "D" near the bottom of the first area map.) I wanna know whats in there, maybe I can conquer it *is only level 11* okay, maybe not ^^; but I do wanna know where all the nagas are hiding, (I know they're out there, but even when I ran around exploring every place accessable I never found any XD)

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #108 on: March 27, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
Oh I see..thank you for letting me know! Yes I was hunting the Cait Siths when that message showed up in the dialouge box.

Yeah,I like Channel 8,it's less crowded,which I like.

The dungeons I have been playing recently,I really think it's a great place for EXP.It seems to double compared to the demons on the outside.You can go in anytime,you just have to have those um...bronze medals.I forgot what they are called,I can only read little japanese text.But you can buy them from that goat-man's shop infront of the tablet where you enter.

Also there will be doors along the way,a message will pop up.Sometimes it will just ask if you want to go in,or some other doors will ask you for those items that are dropped in the dungeon.It's those cross-shaped items,if you have atleast 3 of those,you can enter through the door asking for them.If you don't have 3,you can't go any further.

As for the Nagas...I found them in that Beta Wiki that was posted in this topic.While looking through the maps,they are in Shinjuku Dock I believe.It's the building in the middle of Shinjuku Babel,right infront of the water fountain and there is a Amala Drum[that is what you call it right?]near it.Talk to the lady there,and she will let you inside.

The map page for the Beta Wiki,shows the list of demons that are crawling around in there.

Zerosu

View Profile Email
Zerosu phones it in,
 « Reply #109 on: March 31, 2007, 09:33:31 PM »
Well this sucks, I think the beta is ending on April 4th. :| I got an email from them saying something like "when proper service begins on April 4th", and there were people on the beta wiki asking what the site was going to be called when the beta ended, so... D:

Zerosu has 2 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #110 on: March 31, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »
Really? I had gotten an e-mail from them too.It was talking about that event going on,for April 1st.

But the main site does show an image,and it shows "4/4".It looked like new maps,because of the images there...but that's just my guess.I really dont know anything else about it.

Heat
Devil Buster

View Profile
Heat phones it in,
 « Reply #111 on: March 31, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
I signed up with the beta, and downloaded the files a few weeks back, but never got around to installing and playing the game. I guess I should probably get around to doing it soon if I want to try it.

Heat has 394 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Camanche

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #112 on: April 01, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
I think it's pretty fun, but I understand why it might not be some people's thing. Leveling up can be a slow process, and it's hard to find out some things unless you are fluent in Japanese. O_o

Arjuna
Apocalypse Nigh

View Profile WWW Email
gtfo brody
Arjuna phones it in,
 « Reply #113 on: April 01, 2007, 07:49:52 PM »
Beta ends April 4th.

Arjuna has 7 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Stack Bundles
too dark to see tomorrow

View Profile Email
Stack Bundles phones it in,
 « Reply #114 on: April 01, 2007, 07:52:56 PM »
Thanks for the news, Al.

Quote from: Zerosu;2514
Well this sucks, I think the beta is ending on April 4th. :| I got an email from them saying something like "when proper service begins on April 4th", and there were people on the beta wiki asking what the site was going to be called when the beta ended, so... D:

[INDENT]Sunset glazed...[/INDENT]

Stack Bundles has 189 Posts (+10/-0 Karma)
Camanche

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #115 on: April 01, 2007, 08:38:57 PM »
Will there be anyway for us folks to play the game after this?

Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « Reply #116 on: April 02, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
I got an email today about the ending beta, and its down for maintenance from the 2nd to the 4th x.x then after I think it'll be "normal service." From the sounds of the crappy babelfish translation, a special item will be given to the beta players, (i think it's an item that wont let you lose exp after you die?) I could post the full ugly translated email myself, but if any of you guys signed up for the beta you should have the email, somewhere. Here's a small piece of the email:
"With this, it is contingent pause, but still many functions are expanded to IMAGINE and, are not the meaning, completion with this. Everyone, in the future continuing, we ask support may. The promontory also worldwide setting charge "in the future ヨロシク we ask. " The it does, - the client development leader β preview, limited β, opening β opinion of everyone and indication thank you."
o.O it says something about worldwide settings? well, maybe its not translated right, but we can still hope X3

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #117 on: April 02, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
I got the e-mail too,and yeah..it does sound like it.A few items were listed,and yes,it will be given to the players who have participated in the Beta.
I used Babelfish to translate,so my assumption is as close as your's is.

The whole giving items to everyone,I think is really nice of them.

Camanche

View Profile Email
camanche@gmail.com
Camanche phones it in,
 « Reply #118 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »
Do the items just show up in our box, or do we need to go somewhere special to get them? Do we have to pay a monthly fee to continue playing?

Enid
Sadistic Desire

View Profile
Enid phones it in,
 « Reply #119 on: April 03, 2007, 12:00:04 AM »
From what I could make out of the translation...it sounded like they would be given once you logged in.Here is what it says,when using babelfish:

"The β preview, limited β, it presents to open β participant everyone! * Fragrance of experience... 120 minutes, the item which designates the acquisition quantity of experience value of friend one body as 2 times * The ball of racing... 60 minutes, the item where drift speed of friend one body reaches 2 times * When counter soul fragrance... dying, without making experience value the item which can be revived at that place * The water of レテ... the item which can lower expert ranking * Item acquisition method Because the present item is housed in the post, after the starting the proper form service, In the game you can verify by the fact that login it does. To receipt time limit 2007 April 30th"

Nah,it doesn't state,Yet...about paying.

The rest of the e-mail,mentions mainly thank yous from the staff themselves.And hope Imagine will keep going.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: