~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* $ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$$ $$ $$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$$$$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$ $ $ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$ $ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$ $ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$$ $ $$ $ $$$$$$ $ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$ $ $$ $ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$ $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$ $$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$ $$$$$$$$$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$ $$ $ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$$$ $$ $$$ $$ $$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$ $$ $$ $$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $ $$ $$$ $$$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$ $$$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$ $$ $$ $$ $$$$$$$ $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei Translation/Walkthrough Version 0.6 September 14, 2008 Written by Mathieu Pronovost alias teh_lvler copyright 2008 mpronovo64@gmail.com ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Content ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Game Introduction About this translation/walkthrough Tips and tricks Menus Facilities Walkthrough - Digital Devil Monogatari - Megami Tensei - The Beginning - Chapter I - Daedalus tower - Chapter II - Sky Town Bien - Chapter III - Valhalla - Chapter IV - Mazurka - Chapter V - Hono-No-Fukai - Chapter VI - Infini - Ending - Digital Devil Monogatari - Megami Tensei II - in writing process... Legal & Copyright ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Game Introduction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei is a Super Famicom game published and developed by Atlus that have been released in 1995. It is a remake of Digital Devil Monogatari - Megami Tensei I and II, the first two Megaten games ever made. The graphics have been considerably modified from the old 8bit Famicom games and are very similar to the Super Famicom Shin Megami Tensei Games. For the first Megami Tensei game, the major main change from the Famicom version is the addition of an auto mapping, which is an automatically drawn map. This addition makes the game much less tedious. They also changed the password system for a save system. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ About this translation/walkthrough ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I wrote this guide so that anybody could enjoy Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei without the need of having any Japanese knowledge at all. Pretty much everything in the game is translated. Right now, only the walkthrough of the first Megami Tensei is complete. I am presently in the process of writing the walkthrough of Megami Tensei II. If everything goes smoothly, it should be ready in less than a month. In this game, boss battles are way much easier than modern Megaten games, so I did not felt the need of writing battle strategies. If you cannot beat a boss, just get a few more levels and better demons and then you should be fine. I think I mentioned every single secret in the game, but if you think I forgot something, please send me an email and I will add it to the walkthrough. Of course, your name will also be mentioned for your contribution. Also, if you find any kind of mistake in this translation/walkthrough, you can also contact me if you want. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tips and tricks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Heal often This game can be quite brutal at times, so if your party is not properly healed, you can get wiped out in one round. This is why it is important to always have healers in your party and to collect宝玉Jewels, which completely heal a party member. You can sometimes get 宝玉Jewels in treasure chests, after nonrandom battles, or by talking to demons. You will also notice that when a character is leveling up, he always gets fully healed. Therefore, when a character is about to level up, it is a waste of MP or 宝玉Jewel to fully heal him. - Recruit and fuse demons as often as possible Depending on your level, the moon phase and other factors, you will able to recruit certain demons into your party. After trying to talk to a demon, if a screen with a choice of 4 different options appears, it always means that you have a chance of recruiting the demon. However, it is kind of random so trial and error is the best ways to recruit demons. After recruiting a few demons and gaining enough levels, you should try to fuse them at the Jakyou manor. Thanks to demon fusion, you can get extremely powerful demons which will make the game much easier. - Complete the auto mapping. By going everywhere to complete the auto mapping, you are sure to not miss anything vital in the game. Also, when doing backtracking, it is much easier to find your way. Moreover, if you always complete the auto mapping, your level will always be high enough to survive through the game. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Menus ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ By pressing the A button, you can access to different menus COMP - Call a demon ナカマをよぶ - Return a demon ナカマをもどす - Get rid of a demon ナカマをはずす - Order いちがえ - Auto mapping オートマッピング - Also accessible by pressing the L button - Config コンフィグ - Battle Message バトルメッセージ - Slow おそい  - Normal ふつう  - Fast はやい - Order Magicまほうならびかえ - ON - OFF - Auto mapping オートマッピング - Free フリー - Fixed こてい - Devil analyze デビルアナライズ MAGIC ITEM STATUS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Facilities ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here are the main shops and facilities that will be available to you during the game to make your quest easier. There are a few unique shops and facilities in the game but, for the sake of not spoiling them right away, they are only explained and translated in the walkthrough section. Armor Shop - In this shop specialized in protection, you will find anything from armors to shields. - Let's start business - 買うBuy - 売るSell - ステイタスを見るSee status - 外に出るLeave Weapon shop - Ah, welcome! You can ask me anything about weapons. - Do you need something? - 買うBuy - 売るSell - ステイタスを見るSee status - 外に出るLeave Junks - Welcome... - Need anything? - 買うBuy - 売るSell - ステイタスを見るSee status - 外に出るLeave All the Junks in the game are identical and offer only those items: ポイズノンh400, Poison-Non, remove poison status alignment パララノンh450, Paralyze-Non, remove paralyze status alignment ペトラノンh1000, Petra-Non, remove petrified status alignment マッスルドリンコh1500, Mass drink, temporarily amplify HP まりょくのもとh2000, Magic source, temporarily amplify MP Elder - I am the elder of the town. - Let me record your progress. - 記録するRecord - 外に出るLeave Jakyou - Do you have any business with me? - 2身合体Combine 2 bodies - ステイタスを見るView status Kaifuku In this room you can get recovered or get your party member revived for money. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Beginning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The genius programmer Akemi Nakajima successfully wrote a demon summoning program. However, demons like Loki and Set got materialized and started to attack their summoner. The key to solve this crisis was the exchange student Yumiko Shirasaki, who possessed mysterious powers. With their force joined together, it seemed that Akemi and Yumiko could repel the demons... However, the demons weren't unspoken. Lucifer, the beautiful angel that fell into hell, was planning to conquer the world of humans! And suddenly, a large demon shrine from the Asuka era appeared... Goddess Izanami's gravesite was right above Yumiko's family's mound. The powerful goddess Izanami got locked up by Lucifer in a burial chamber. To save Izanami... Also, to defeat Loki, Set, and Lucifer... Akemi and Yumiko decided to enter the large demon shrine... It is to wonder if they will ever come back... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At first, you get to name the two main characters. The default names are ナカジマ (Nakajima) for the guy and ユミコ (Yumiko) for the girl. Then, you get to allocate 15 points to the stats of each character. Physical strength たいりょく Intelligence ちりょく Power つよさ Speed はやさ Luck うん Personally, for Nakajima, I always put most of the points into physical strength and power. Since he cannot cast any spells, I don't put any point into intelligence at all. For Yumiko, since she is the spell caster, it's important to put a lot of points into intelligence. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter I - Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Town of Mikoso, 8th floor of Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURES - h500 - 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SHOPS - Armor Shop Combat suit h140 コンバットスーツ Chain mail h800 くさりかたびら Oak shield h150 かしのたて Helmet h130 ヘルメット - Weapon Shop Jack-knife h80 ジャックナイフ Nunchaku h130 ヌンチャク Dagger h190 たんけん Scorpion whip h280 さそりムチ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES - Elder - Jakyou - Kaifuku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Girl wearing a red joker hat I heard that the demons become docile during dark nights. - Men wearing green shredded clothes When going downstairs, wearing proper equipments is essential. Weapons and armors are sold around here. - Blond woman wearing a weird blue dress In the demon shrine, you can become friend with demons. Why don't you try to talk to them? - Bald man wearing a blue shirt This is the town of Mikoso, located on the 8th floor of Daedalus tower. - Gate Keeper (man wearing Viking clothes) Hey, fellow! From the next room is the home of the demons! I won't tell you not to go, but please be careful. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go straight ahead and enter the door. Open the chest to get h500 and a 宝玉 Jewel. Since this game it very challenging, you won't be able to survive a single battle without proper equipment. Therefore, use that money to buy weapons and armors before leaving this town. After you are done exploring the floor, head pass the Viking and go down the stairs to the 7th floor. You cannot use the elevator at this point of the game. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7th floor of Daedalus tower, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Little blond boy wearing blue pants When making demon friends, bargaining is important! - Girl wearing a red joker hat At the Jakyou, you can combine demons! If you want to go in the deepest part of the demon shrine, you'd better make strong demons! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - At moonlit night, demons are dreadful... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLES - 怪獣バシムMonster Bashimu - 地霊ノームGround spirit Gnome ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH There is nothing special on this floor for now. I suggest you to, while listening to the kickass background music, do some grinding around, recruit some demons, and gain enough money to buy the best weapons and armors of Mikoso. You can also start experimenting demon fusions at the Jakyou if you are high enough level. You cannot create a demon that has a level higher than yours. Go downstairs to the 6th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 6th floor of Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - h356 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blue humanoid wearing a green shirt I've been told that there are 4 species of demons, but I don't know what those species are. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - If you want to use the elevator, you must get the静玉Silence gem. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道ブロブHeretic Blob ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Before heading downstairs to the 5th floor, use the stairs leading to another section for the 7th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7th floor of Daedalus tower, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Small fairy On the first floor of this tower, there's a devil called Minotauros. He's located right below this room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 妖精ドリアード Fairy Dryad ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I recommend you to recruit妖精ドリアード Fairy Dryad since she is a pretty decent demon at this stage of the game. Go back to the 6th floor and then go to the 5th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5th floor of Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - Men can benefit from dark times. Demons can benefit from bright times. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 悪霊ゴーストEvil spirit Ghost - 外道グリーンスライムHeretic Green slime ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH There are two staircases leading to different sections of the 4th floor. First, go down the staircase on the southern side of the floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4th floor of Daedalus tower, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blond woman smoking This demon shrine is branched off into 6 areas. Each area is ruled by a devil. The supreme devil is Lucifer. However, there's no way you can make a devil companion. There are some demons who are aiming at the position that Lucifer is holding. The world of demons is also a complex one, isn't it? - Little Fairy The owner of the静玉Silence gem is the ruler of this tower. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 鬼女ハーピー Demoness Harpie ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd floor of Daedalus tower, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blue skinned woman The town of Bien? I heard it used to be the most enjoyable town. - Bald man wearing a blue shirt The other day, there was a goblin south of here that made a diversion. This fellow likes to do pranks, so be careful not to get your belongings stolen. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go back to the 5th floor and this time head down the north-eastern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4th floor of Daedalus tower, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd floor of Daedalus tower, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITY - Junks Shop ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT 妖獣ティアマット Enchanted beast Tiamant appeared! - I am Tiamant! If you want me to spare your life, then give me h100! - Hurry! - h100を渡す Give h100. - Hehehe! Well, I got to go! - 戦うAttack - You stroke Tiamant! - Ouch, it hurts! - Tiamant was actually a goblin! - What's your problem? There's no reason to strike me! - Ah, were you requested by Garu? I already threw away the shield! There's no way Minotauros can find it now! Serves him right! - The goblin ran away. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Head downstairs to the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2nd floor of Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - h484 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - 8bit looking guy It's there! Right above here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 魔獣ネコマタMagic beast Nekomata ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH I suggest you to recruit ネコマタMagic beast Nekomata to have a second healer in your team. Go to the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st floor of Daedalus tower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blue humanoid wearing a green shirt 1 In the olden days, there was a strange creature that loved to eat snake and, because of that, got scared by Medusa. His name was Tabasa. - Blue humanoid wearing a green shirt 2 "The statue of Tabasa", even if he tried to run away from Medusa's attack, he still got turned into a stone. - Blond woman wearing a weird blue dress 1 If you ever find the statue of Tabasa, please go see the man located a little bit to the west of here. - Blond woman wearing a weird blue dress 2 That town can't fly anymore. That's because Medusa turned the town into stone. - Blue skinned woman The inhabitants of the sky town seem to be against Medusa ruling over the town. They hid the statue of Tabasa in order to not get it broken. But, because of that, they... - Skeleton Farther from here is Sky Town Bien. As the name tells, this town could fly in the sky, but now... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道サンドルーパー Heretic Sand looper ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT Minotauros - Before battle I was waiting for you, little brats! - After battle You got the静玉Silence gem. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After exploring around this floor and preparing yourself, go beat Minotauros located around the north-west side of the map. I beat him quite easily at level 17. After beating him, you can use the elevator. If you go to the room to the left after the battle, you will be warped back to the town of Mikoso. Go to Valhalla by taking one of the two exits at the east side of the floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter II - Sky Town Bien ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION There is something written on the wall! - Valhalla's corridor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES Armor Shop Chain mail h800 くさりかたびら Press Plate h1600 プレストプレート Steel shield h500 こうてつのたて Kevlar helmet h500 ケブラーヘルメット Weapon Shop Scorpion whip h280 さそりムチ Chain sickle h400 くさりがま Nameless Katana h600 むめいのカタナ Platinum Dagger h990 プラチナたんけん ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Men wearing green shredded clothes It seems like this fellow Rick was caught! Right now he's probably rotting in the dungeon with rats. - Doru ... - Saimin Oh, young ones, do you need my assistance? If you answer yes, you will be warped back to the town of Mikoso. - Garu I'm Garu, soldier of the sub gate and little brother of Doru, soldier of the main gate! Doru didn't let you pass the main gate, did he? Fellows like us are stubborn, you know... I won't let you pass the gate either. However, if you listen to my condition... - Yes - Then let's talk, as a matter of fact... - That goblin who loves to do pranks hid my shield! I would like to get my shield back... - Some fellows from Daedalus happened to see it but... - This is my condition! I'm counting on you! - No - I see, I won't say anything unreasonable. - You'd better search for another entrance until the end of times. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After answering Yes to Garu, go back to Daedalus tower and use the elevator to go to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd floor of Daedalus tower, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 怪獣バグMonster Bug ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT Special Room There are old weapons and armors on the floor. ..... You found Garu's shield! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After getting the shield, go back to see Garu. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Garu Ah! Young man! Isn't my shield!? Thank you! To show my gratitude, I'm opening the passage to Bien. If you can't pass Doru's gate you can always use this sub gate. You appeared in Bien. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Little boy wearing blue pants There's a strange old man on the northeast. He was telling me something about beating Medusa, but it's none of my business, isn't it? What? You want to meet him? I think you can go there from the second floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up the staircase to the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 2nd floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - The statue of Tabasa is somewhere on the wide second floor! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up the staircase to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 3rd floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - This magic temple is entirely engulfed by Lucifer's magic power. The reality is not limited only by things that can be seen! - The statue of Tabasa is somewhere on the wide second floor! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道メヂューサHeretic Medusa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs to the 2nd section of the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 2nd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - h740 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Door 1 The door is locked! - Door 2 Sign on the door: Bien's pleasure quarter The door is locked! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Captain There's someone here who became a stone. - Saimin Oh, young ones, do you need my assistance? If you answer yes, you will be warped back to the town of Mikoso. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道メヂューサHeretic Medusa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down the staircase to the 1st floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 1st floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Old man Sir, are you planning to beat Medusa? - Yes - As I thought. Then I entrust you with this. - With this key you can seal Medusa's power. - I'm counting on you! - You got the 小さなカギSmall key - No - I see. My mistake. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC Gate keeper (man wearing Viking clothes) - ..... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH With the小さなカギSmall key in hand, go unlock the door on the northwest of the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 2nd floor, 4th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 This is the statue of Tabasa! You took the タバサも像statue of Tabasa. Now if you go back to Daedalus and talk again to the blue humanoid wearing a green shirt, he will tell you that, with this statue in hand, Medusa's attacks will not turn you into stone. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up to the 4th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 4th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道メヂューサHeretic Medusa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT Special room 1 - I feel something... Medusa - Before entering the room - Keep off! - After entering the room - The people of Bien weren't obeying me so I changed them into stone. - Well, I will do the same for you! - After beating her - You get the牡牛のキーBull Key. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH With the town back to normal, you can now use the elevator. The captain on the 2nd floor also recovered. He can take you to Mazurka or Infini. Using 牡牛のキーBull Key, you can now unlock the doors of Bien's pleasure quarter on the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 2nd floor, 3rd section, Pleasure Quarter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES - Kaifuku - Jakyou - ELDER A citizen appeared. Thank you, young ones! I am the elder of this town. Since you defeated Medusa, the town came back to what it formerly was! For thanking you, you can freely use this town by using this周遊券 Excursion ticket that I'm giving to you. In addition, I'm giving you h24516. Also, I can record your progress. From now on, go see him to save your game. - Big & Small Welcome! Would you like to play "Big & Small"? - Yes - Would you like to hear the rules? - Yes - The rules are pretty simple. - One number between 0 and 9 is chosen. - You have to guess if that number is equal or higher than 5(Big), or equal or smaller than 4(Small). - If you guess correctly, the stakes are doubled. - It's okay to stop right here, but you can try your chance by continuing. - If you win twice, the stakes are quadrupled and so on. - Also, after guessing correctly three times, you win a prize! - However, if you guess wrong only once, you lose everything. - Therefore, think carefully before making your decision. - During the game - Excuse me, but I have to take h100 for the stakes. - On the right is the result of the last game. - Well, Which one?! - Equal or higher than 5 - BIG - Equal or smaller than 4 - SMALL After winning 3 times in a row, you get a アギラマストーンAgirama stone. After winning 4 times in a row, you get a ブフラマストーンBufurama stone. After winning 5 times in a row, you get a マハラギマストーンMaharagima stone. After winning 6 times in a row, you get a ジオマストーンJioma stone. After winning 7 times in a row, you get a 魔力の基Magic source. After winning 8 times in a row, you get a せがきの霊薬 Miracle drug - Slot Welcome! How about a game of slot machine? - Yes - Would you like to hear the rules? - Yes - When the 3 reels are spinning, from the left one, press the Y, B, and A buttons to stop the reels. - During the game - Well, I'm taking h50! - Do your best! If you get 3 blue balls, you will receive h200. If you get 3 demon heads, you will receive h500. If you get 3 rings, you will receive h1000. If you get 3 swords, you will receive h2000. If you get 3 6 numbers, you will receive h5000 and a宝玉Jewel. If you get 3 stars, you will receive h10000. Junks Shop Armor Shop Press plate h1600プレストプレート Fiber suit h4600 ファイバースーツ Ceramic shield h1000 セラミクスのたて Demon repulsing helmet h1000 まよけのかぶと Weapon Shop Platinum dagger h990 プラチナたんけん Morning star h1400 モーニングスター High quality iron sword h2600 めいとうこてつ Reflecting sword h3000 みずかがみのけん ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Poison Bar Welcome! Take your time. - Talk with other customers - Bald man - You, the people who took down Medusa... - There is another person who rose against Loki. - He is the great devil officiating monk Loru. - However, I heard he got defeated by Loki. - Woman - Garu used to be Loru's friend. - Maybe Garu knows something. - Order a drink - It's h100, okay? - gok gok..... - yu, yuuum, yummy! - Leave the bar - See you next time! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go see Garu on the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Garu With only this shield, I can protect the entire street... I entrust this talisman to you. My friend Loru gave it to me just before dying. It's supposed to hold some kind of power! You gotロルの魔除 Loru's talisman. Now if you go to Saimin at Valhalla 1st Floor, he will tell you this: - Saimin Oh, you got ロルの魔除 Loru's talisman! This is the talisman that the great devil officiating monk Loru once used to seal Loki's magical power. If you go to Doru's main gate, he will tell you this: - Doru I am Doru, soldier of the main gate. Nakajima and his comrades, strong ones... Ah, the town came back to its old self... If I was still young I would also follow you. Then he lets you pass. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Now it's time to clear the Valhalla area and get rid of Loki. Go to the Valhalla Basement, located just in front of Garu's sub gate. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter III - Valhalla ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla Basement, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC Blue humanoid wearing a green shirt - On the first floor, there's a fellow named Rag who's running a strange store. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 邪鬼オーガDevil Ogre ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Rick Oh, travelers, My name is Rick. Loki the devil chained me in this place! Will you help me to remove those chains? - Yes - Nakajima used all his strength... - gacha! gacha! - The chains broke! - Thank you, thank you so much! - To show you my gratitude, I'm giving this bracelet to you. It will certainly be useful to you. - You gotリックの腕輪Rick's bracelet! - "He turns himself into a purple skeleton named Kawancha" - This is my true appearance. Please let me join your team. - Yes - "He joins your team." - No - That's too bad... - Nothing happens. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After freeing Rick, go up the staircase west of his jail. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla 1st floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 悪霊スケレトンEvil spirit Skeleton ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go back to the basement and then go up the other staircase further on the west. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla 1st floor, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - This magic temple is entirely engulfed by Lucifer's magic power. The reality is not limited only by things that can be seen! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 悪霊ゴースト・イスマEvil spirit Ghost Isuma ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Skeleton Minotauros made a key for Medusa in exchange of being transformed into a bull. She wanted that key to conquer the sky town. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 You get anアメジストAmethyst. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After getting the アメジストAmethyst, go back to the basement and then go up the northern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla 1st floor, 4th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - Valhalla's corridor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 妖精ゴブリンFairy Goblin - 妖精フォーモリアFairy Fomoria - 魔獣ネコマタMagic beast Nekomata - 鬼女アルケニーDemoness Arachnid ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blond woman wearing a weird blue dress Do you know about Rag's shop new item called アレスの首飾Ares' necklace? The design is beautiful, but it's a bit too heavy. - Girl wearing a red joker hat If you ever get thrown in the dungeon, you're gone. Unless you're extremely strong, you can't just remove those chains and run away. -Little blond boy wearing blue pants This talisman, it doesn't look like a normal ornament. You should try to ask about it to the well-informed old hypnotist. - Blue skinned woman Loki's magic power seems very powerful. There's no possible way to fight back against his magic, isn't it? - Small fairy The アレスの首飾Ares' necklace has the same weight as three stud's fangs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 You got anアメジストAmethyst. This amethyst is located at the east most side of the area, near Loki's place. - Rag's shop (located near Bien's back gate) If you have an アメジストAmethyst: - This アメジストAmethyst is really beautiful. Would you like to exchange it for something else? - Yes - 竜の髭Dragon mustache - This mustache is cursed. - ... - Just joking. - Nakajima and his team got their body restored! - 雷おこしThunder bolt - Suddenly, a violent Thunder bolt stroke from the sky!! - You took violent damages! - アレスの首飾Ares' necklace - You got theアレスの首飾Ares' necklace. - 天のまが玉Heaven's comma-shaped gem - You got the天のまが玉Heaven's comma-shaped gem. - No - You leave the shop - Loki Before the battle - My name is Loki. - I will make you regret coming here! - You held upロルの魔除 Loru's talisman over your head! - A holy light is covering your party! - Loki's magic got sealed! After the battle - The ロルの魔除 Loru's talisman got smashed up! - You got the 荒玉Rough gem! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After trading bothアメジストAmethysts you got for the アレスの首飾Ares' necklace and the 天のまが玉Heaven's comma-shaped gem, go defeat Loki. Afterward, go to the basement near Bien's back entrance. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla Basement, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE せがきの霊薬 Miracle drug ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 外道ピンクルーパーHeretic Pink Rupert ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Bald man wearing a blue shirt Hey, you're searching for アメジストAmethyst, aren't you? If so, then search more to the south. But well, it's impossible to go there, isn't it? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 There's a putrid smell of a corpse here... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up the staircase located at the south east part of the area to get to the last section of Valhalla. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Valhalla 1st floor, 5th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Congratulation, you have cleared Valhalla! Go to the east most side of Valhalla to reach Mazurka ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter IV - Mazurka ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 1st floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - Mazurka's corridor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES Kaifuku Junks Shop Elder Jakyou Armor Shop Fiber suit h4600 ファイバースーツ Armor and helmet h9000 かっちゅう Ceramic shield h1000 セラミクスのたて Angel ring h4000 エンジェルリング Weapon Shop Morning star h1400 モーニングスター High quality iron sword h2600 めいとうこてつ Reflecting sword h3000 みずかがみのけん Ammonite Monji club h3700 きくいちもんじ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the stair or the elevator to the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 2nd floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITY - Junk Shop ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the stairs or the elevator to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 3rd floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Skeleton I heard that theラトスの像Statue of Latose has the same weight as three stud's fangs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the southern staircase to the 4th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 4th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - 絹の糸Silk thread ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Bald man wearing a blue shirt I heard that Hecate's appearance is exposed when he is in front of the ラトスの像 Statue of Latose. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the stairs or the elevator to the 5th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 5th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - 8bit looking guy There's a thief named Gaia who's aiming at Hacate's life. What on earth is he planning to do? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the stairs or the elevator to the 6th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 6th floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FECILITY - Goddess statue room There's a statue of a beautiful goddess. You can hear a voice coming from the statue. Please close your eyes... Will you close your eyes? - Yes - At the moment you closed your eyes, your body got raised to the space! - You get teleported to Bien's 2nd floor. - No - The statue of a goddess disappeared! - You leave the room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE ソーマSoma ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Men wearing green shredded clothes I heard that Hecate got his 銀のレリーフSilver relief stolen. He must be really angry to lose such a precious thing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 7th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 7th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Girl wearing a red joker hat No way! Gaia didn't steal the relief, did he? I don't think he's the kind of fellow that would do such a stupid thing. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 8th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 8th floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Bald man wearing a blue shirt Hecate can hide his appearance. Then, when he completely disappears, it seems that he cannot be wounded by a sword. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Head east to go to the 2nd section of the floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 8th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - Mazurka's corridor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Blond woman smoking That man named Gaia likes bright places. - Gate keeper Talk to him if you want to go back to Bien. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down the south eastern staircase to go to the 2nd section of the 7th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 7th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After clearing this section, go back to the 8th floor and then go down the north eastern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 7th floor, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT Special Room - Outside the room - You hear a voice coming from the inside of the room sounding like this person is dying. - Hey, is somebody here? Please save me... I'm in big trouble. - Inside the room - Ah, thanks god! I was wondering how I could save my skin. - As a matter of fact, I am searching the surrounding area for a weapon that I lost... - The area outside of this room is crawling with demons, so I was hiding here the whole time. - By the way, judging for your appearance, you seem to be quite armed... - Would you give me a weapon so I could defend myself against the demons? - Yes - "He transforms himself into夜魔シャドウNight demon Shadow" - ...So you got a weapon, don't you? - Impertinent little brat! - I will make you feel a painful experience! - "He attacks you" - After the battle: - kuhhh... remember me! - No - Don't you have any spare weapon? It's impossible! I'm begging you, please give me a weapon! - Yes - "He transforms himself into夜魔シャドウNight demon Shadow" - ...So you got a weapon, don't you? - Impertinent little brat! - I will make you feel a painful experience! - "He attacks you" - After the battle: - kuhhh... remember me! - No - ...You really don't have any? - I understand... - "He transforms himself into夜魔シャドウNight demon Shadow" - He he he... - So you don't have any weapon... - Take that, sucker! - "He attacks you" - After the battle: - kuhhh... remember me! - Outside the room - You cannot hear the voice anymore... - Inside the room - That man is not there anymore. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After beating that man, go back to the 8th floor and then go down the western staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 7th floor, 4th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After clearing this section, go back to the 8th floor and then go down the south western staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 7th floor, 5th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Man wearing white clothes If you pick up the ラトスの像Statue of Latose, a trap will be triggered. It seems like you cannot place something light at the place of the statue. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the southern stairs to the 3rd section the 8th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 8th floor, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Gaia Geh!? You... You're not Hecate... Me, I am the great Gaia! You came for this 銀のレリーフSilver relief, didn't you? I had to get into a lot of trouble to get this relief, you know. Will you give me half of your money for it? - Yes - Ohhh, you got some surplus, don't you, big bro! - If that's the case, then don't be so cheap! - How about giving me all your money? - Yes - I'm willing to sell it to you then! - It can't be refunded! - You got the銀のレリーフSilver relief. - No - Ah, well, see you then. - No - What!? I risked my life to get this! - Think about it again! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After getting the 銀のレリーフSilver relief, go down the south eastern staircase to the 2nd section of the 7th floor. You can also get warped to that section by going to the upper left corner of the foggy area. On the 7th floor, 2nd section, go down the stairs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 6th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Small purple demon What!? Young humans! For humans to come this far, there must some kind of knowledgeable god watching your back. - Blue humanoid wearing a green shirt There's a man on the 7th floor who knows Latose's secret. - Blond woman wearing a weird blue dress Do you know the weight of theラトスの像Statue of Latose? - Small fairy There's a spell called Mappler that can create a road. - Little blond boy wearing blue pants I saw a little demon throwing a bottle in the Hono-No-Fukai. - Blue skinned woman I've been told that Master Izanami's clothes are resistant to hellfire. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES Elder Goddess Statue Kaifuku Junk Shop Armor Shop Fiber suit h4600 ファイバースーツ Armor and helmet h9000 かっちゅう Platinum shield h6000 プラチナのたて Angel ring h4000 エンジェルリング Weapon Shop Reflecting sword h3000 みずかがみのけん Ammonite Monji club h3700 きくいちもんじ Flame truncheon h5000 ほのおのじって Dancing sword h5500 らんぶのつるぎ Rag's shop ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURES h1508 h1508 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 5th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 You got anアメジストAmethyst. - Special Room 2 You found the ラトスの像Statue of Latose. However, there is a trap device connected to the pedestal of the statue. It seems that if the statue is moved, the trap will be triggered. There must something to substitute the statue... What will you place? - 天のまが玉Heaven's comma-shaped gem - The cave is moving and the walls are starting to collapse! - You could not get the ラトスの像Statue of Latose! - You took severe damages! - アレスの首飾Ares' necklace - Nakajima slowly placed the necklace at the place of the statue. - You got the ラトスの像Statue of Latose! - アメジストAmethyst - The care is moving and the walls are starting to collapse! - You could not get the ラトスの像Statue of Latose! - You took severe damages! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Blue skinned woman The Hono-No-Fukai is, to put it simply, a place covered with flames. There, just walking a simple step needs a great amount of strength. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After getting the ラトスの像Statue of Latose, go downstairs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 4th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION TheホーリーのつぼHoly vase is in the middle of the flames! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down the staircase to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mazurka, 3rd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Old man The other day I saw a strange man. He was running around naked while saying "Hecate". - Bald man wearing a blue shirt I saw some demons opening a secret gate by using magic. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room 1 You can hear the voice of a fairy from somewhere. Hihihi, because there are some scary monsters over there, this room has a special mechanism. Hihihi. Will you cast Mappler? - Yes - The magic power of Mappler and the銀のレリーフSilver relief absorbed the wall! - No - Nothing happens. - Hecate Before battle - If you ever contemplate my outer shell, you can prepare yourself to die. - Provided that you can see me... - You used the ラトスの像Statue of Latose! - A holy light is covering your party! - Hecate's entity appeared! After battle - The ラトスの像Statue of Latose got smashed up! - You got the 奮玉Stirring gem ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After killing Hecate you won't have anything else do in Mazurka, so go down the stairs or use the elevator to enter Hono-No-Fukai. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter V - Hono-No-Fukai ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH - Small purple demon The Hono-No-Fukai is a really terrible place. Young ones, now is the time to turn back. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - 魔力の素Magic source ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down to the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs to the 1st basement. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st basement, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Old Man In this world, the best equipments are the霧の鎧Fog armor, ダフネの冠Daphne's crown, ヒノカグツチの剣Hinokaguchi's sword, and the獅子の盾Lion shield. Young one, don't forget about those! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE 魔力の素Magic source ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go downstairs to the 2nd basement. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd basement, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE Empty box ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Take the warp on the south east corner of the area. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd basement, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Man wearing white clothes On the eastern verge, a god named Izanami is held captive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES Armor Shop Armor and helmet h9000 かっちゅう Orichalcum mail h18000 オリハルコンメイル Orichalcum shield h12000 オリハルコンのたて Female demon mask h10000 やしゃのめん Weapon Shop Dancing sword h5500 らんぶのつるぎ Soul of Knight h6900 ソウルオブナイト Orichalcum sword h9000 オリハルコンのけん Lord's sword h12000 しゅのつるぎ Junk Shop Jakyou Elder - Mag goblin Magnetite ~~ Hey, don't you need magnetite? Won't you buy some? - Yes - The price will be (randomly h500 or h1000). - I got 3 kinds of bag. Choose the one you like. - Look, any one is fine. - 大Big - Big is a good thing, isn't it... - Also, I'm doing business only at half-moons. See you. - You randomly get 100MAG or 2000MAG. - 中Medium - I see. Anything moderate is good. - Also, I'm doing business only at half-moons. See you. - You randomly get 500MAG or 1600MAG. - 小Large - Oh? I see you are a humble one. - I must not forget your modesty. - Also, I'm doing business only at half-moons. See you. - You randomly get 900MAG or 1200MAG. - No - He disappeared. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special Room Pl... Please help me... Paralyzed Knight is requesting your help! Will you cast Pararadi on him? - Yes - Thank you, travelers. You really saved my life. - This is to show you my real gratitude. - "Knight casted a spell that made some fresh air flow on Nakajima's party!" - "Everybody's hit points got recovered!" - No - How cruel... - Rag's Shop Thank you for always using my shop. Since I'm in a promotion campaign period for the shop right now, I'm giving this member card to you. If you're collecting stamps, you can exchange them for wonderful premium gifts. You got the メンバーズカードMember's card. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up the eastern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st basement, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 魔獣ドドンゴMagic beast Dodongo - 魔獣ドドンゴMagic beast Dodongo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Old man with a cane You are up to something big, aren't you? My old knowledge may be useless, but here's a verse from an old document. "The desolate light from the north..." Hun? What was that about? ...Somewhere the light is becoming peaceful... Well, sort of... Ho ho ho, I forgot what I was about to say. Oh, I just remembered another old verse. "The white dragon's soul is located at Hono-No-Fukai's..." Hun? Where was it again? 1st floor? 2nd floor? I think it was more something like 2nd floor. Ho ho ho, as I thought, I completely forgot. - Men wearing green shredded clothes If you beat Purski, you should go to the place with the statue of a goddess. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE Empty box x 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down the northeastern staircase to the 3rd section of the 2nd basement. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd basement, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - While the moon phase is changing, the door won't open. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Izanami Nakajima's team, you went through a lot to come here. I have been held captive in this dark room by Lucifer. Please liberate me from this mask. Using the gems you obtained, please rescue me. Slowly, one by one... If you make a mistake, you will be thrown out of this room. Now, please insert those gems in the holes of the mask... Where will you start? - Choose額Forehead. - Choose荒玉Rough gem. - The荒玉Rough gem is inserted in the forehead. Where is next? - Choose右目Right eye. - Choose 静玉 Silence gem - The 静玉 Silence gem is inserted in the right eye. - Where is next? - Choose左目Left eye. - Choose奮玉Stirring gem - The奮玉Stirring gem is inserted in the left eye. Izanami's sealed mask fell apart! The warm kindness in Izanami's eyes is gradually coming back. Thank you Nakajima... Also Yumiko... Lucifer must posses a dreadful power. However, using the power that made you come this far, you could be able to defeat Lucifer. I'm granting you my clothes. They will surely protect you. You got イザナミの衣Izanami's clothes. Oh, you posses some 絹の糸Silk thread, don't you? If this thread is weaved using a special technique, you can make nice clothes. However, I guess you don't have time to weave during this struggle. I don't know if this silk will be helpful to you someday. Let me take charge of it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After saving Izanami, use the staircase to go up to the 1st basement and then use the northern staircase to go to the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 邪神アスタロートEvil god Ashtoreth ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE - Empty box X 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up the stairs to the 2nd floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITY Goddess statue room ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Frankenstein looking guy Purski's place is dangerous! I don't want to have anything to do with him. I really don't! Because he's really dangerous, you know! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special room There is an old jar here. You see something slightly shining inside. You tried to put your hand into the vase! ...but there's nothing. Maybe it's the rumored bottomless ホーリーのつぼHoly vase! Nakajima and his friends should come back after solving this enigma. Purski - After beating him, you get theプルシキのいななきPurski's neigh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After beating Purski, go down the eastern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st floor, 3rd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Goddess statue When Purski is gone, Set cannot move - 8bit looking guy It's there! Right above here! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special room There is a little demon trapped inside a bottle that fell on the floor. Will you take it? - Yes - I am Loose. - Please take me along with you. - I will surely be helpful... - Nakajima decided to take Loose along with him. - No - You leave the room ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NONRANDOM BATTLE - 邪神アスタロートEvil god Ashtoreth ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After getting Loose, go to Bien's 4th floor. In one of the rooms, a new event will happen. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bien, 4th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Room that used to have the "I feel something..." message when entering it Here, here, it's suspicious here! Loose is making a fuss inside his little bottle. Will you cast mappler? - Yes - A door suddenly appeared! - No - You leave the room. In the next room, there will be several holes. If you fall into the right one, you will get warped to the basement. In the basement, take the staircase back up to the 4th floor. In one of the rooms here, you will find the ヒノカグツチの剣 Hinokaguchi's sword. - Special room Theヒノカグツチの剣Hinokaguchi's sword that you've been searching for is here! Will you try to remove it from its pedestal? - Yes - You got the ヒノカグツチの剣Hinokaguchi's sword. There is a level requirement to be able to remove it, but I don't know what it is. - No - You leave the room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Back to where you were in Hono-No-Fukai, go back up to 2nd floor and then go down the southern staircase. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 1st floor, 4th section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Special room Here, here, it's suspicious here! Loose is making a fuss inside his little bottle. Will you cast mappler? - Yes - A door suddenly appeared! - No - You leave the room. - Set Before the battle - Welcome to my room - You people have, from the beginning, been destined to die here. - You held up theプルシキのいななきPurski's neigh over your head! - A holy light is covering your party! - Set is starting to feel pain! After the battle - プルシキのいななきPurski's neigh got shattered! - You got the 獅子の盾Lion shield, the best shield in the game. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After defeating Set, go back to the 2nd floor and enter Infini by the exit located at the northeastern corner of the area. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter VI - Infini ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 2nd floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION This is the Infini Palace. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITY Elder ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURES - 魔力の基Magic source - ダフネの冠Daphne's crown - h2148 - 霧の鎧Fog armor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Small purple demon The ヒノカグツチの剣Hinokaguchi's sword has been carefully locked in a place you're supposed to know very well. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go down the stairs to the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TRASURES - Empty box - Empty box - Empty box - h2276 - h2276 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPCS - Man wearing white clothes You don't have the白龍の玉White dragon gem! Even so, you think you can defeat Lucifer!? Which reminds me, there's a man on the northwestern side of the 4th floor who... ...nah, that would be rude. I just said something impertinent now. - Small fairy Some time ago, I saw an amazing demon. When Lord Lucifer is not in hell, this demon is supposed to be his substitute. I wonder why he was in such a place like here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After hearing the speech about the 白龍の玉White dragon gem, go up to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 3rd floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TRASURES - Empty box X 4 - 宝玉Jewel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go up to the 4th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 4th floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC TheホーリーのつぼHoly vase is a bottomless vase. The person who knows about its secret is imprisoned. Now there's nobody who can to solve its secret anymore. You should just give up, you should just give up... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION - This is the Infini Palace. - Even if I had theヒノカグツチの剣Hinokaguchi's sword... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FACILITIES Junk Gate to go back to Bien Armor Shop Orichalcum mail h18000 オリハルコンメイル Aura armor h37000 オーラのよろい Aura shield h25000 オーラのたて Aura helmet h25000 オーラのかぶと Weapon Shop Lord's sword h12000 しゅのつるぎ Death's sickle h20000 しにがみのかま Perseus's sword h30000 ペルセウスのけん Aura sword h50000 オーラのつるぎ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH After seeing the man who's telling you to give up about the ホーリーのつぼHoly vase, go back to where the vase is located in Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hono-No-Fukai, 2nd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - ホーリーのつぼHoly vase There is an old jar here. You see something slightly shining inside. You tried to put your hand into the jar! The リックの腕輪Rick's bracelet on your arm is shining. Nakajima is feeling something with his hand. You got the 白龍の玉White dragon gem. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Now go back to Infini and then go down the stairs to the 1st floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 1st floor, 1st section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH The man who told you about the白龍の玉White dragon gem is not there anymore. Go south to get to the 2nd section of the 1st floor. The walls will change color. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 1st floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALL INSCRIPTION It's useless... Earlier... Som, somebody... He...help... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NPC - Man wearing white clothes The 白龍の玉White dragon gem is Pylon's soul. If you are a righteous person, he will definitely lend you his power. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 2nd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 2nd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE Empty box X 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 3rd floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 3rd floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 4th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 4th floor, 2nd section ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TREASURE Empty box X 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 5th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 5th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 6th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 6th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 7th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 7th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WALKTHROUGH Go upstairs to the 8th floor. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Infini, 8th floor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EVENT - Lucifer Before the battle - Sons of God, I never thought you could come this far! - However, your good fortune is ending here! - You held up the白龍の玉White dragon gem over your head! - A holy light is covering your party! - Lucifer's diarahan spell got sealed! After battle - You defeated the great devil Lucifer... - This is the... White dragon gem... - How come you... have this gem... - ...I got it. - My servants... - My servants switched sides... - Nakajima, as well as Yumiko, - I don't think the demons will disappear from this world, so stay vigilant. - My followers are coming next... - Until that time, you should take pleasure in this brief moment of relief... - You can see the soul of the once imprisoned Izanami ascending to the heavens. - The long and painful battle ended. - Nakajima's felt warm drops of tears on his chest. - Yumiko looked at him with misty eyes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ENDING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Wolf You clashed swords with Lucifer and defeated him. However, I don't think the demons will give up the world of humans... Yeah, I got it. If something like the revival of the demons ever happens, let's fight along together. Well, until then... Goodbye... - Gate Keeper This place will soon return to the world of demons! Quickly run away! Minotauros Garu Staue of Tabasa Medusa Captain of Bien Rick Loki Gaia Statue of Latose Hecate Captive Izanami Bottled Loose Pot of Holy Set Lucifer After that The end However... After the ending, Megami Tensei 2 starts automatically. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Legal & Copyright ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This document is copyrighted to Mathieu Probovost alias the_lvler (c) 2008. For now, it can only be distributed at http://www.gamefaqs.com. If you want to put this translation/walkthrough on your website, I will almost certainly accept, but you must first ask me the permission in order to do so. Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei is a registered trademark of Atlus Co. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ******************************************************************************* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~