DIGITAL_DEVIL_DATABASE Community Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:48:40 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: 2011: http://www.digitaldevildb.com/bbs/index.php/topic,1031.msg10894.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWS: More SMT merchandise coming this year! (Read 25492 times)
Jessicat
Cat In A Dragon Suit

FemaleView Profile WWW
Dragon Fanatic
Jessicat phones it in,
 « on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
Both FuRyu and MegaHouse are back again this year with new sets of Shin Megami Tensei and Persona merchandise!

FuRyu has its next figure candidates for set 2 of it's "Real Figure" [リアルフィギュア] series: Lucifer [ルシファー] and Kerberos/Cerberus [ケルベロス]. Lucifer is about 20cm [8"] tall, and Kerberos is 19cm [7.5"] long. Release date for these are July 25, 2011. They retail for 1,200 Yen each or 2,400 Yen for the full set.

Otacute is taking pre-orders for both: Lucifer | Kerberos

Hobby Link Japan has listings up but not taking pre-orders yet: Lucifer | Kerberos

amiami has their full set bundle pre-order sold out, but Kerberos alone is still available [no listing for Lucifer alone]
Full Set [sold out] | Kerberos

There are no official English news articles on this release, but more images and information in Japanese are here:
Gigazine.net | AtlusCh Blog

Game Characters Collection Mini Part II continues the figure series by MegaHouse, featuring these Persona 3 & Persona 4 characters: P3P female protagonist, Aegis (kimono), Mitsuru Kirijo, Akihiko Sanada, Yosuke Hanamura, Kuma/Teddy, Chie Satonaka, Nanako Doujima and one secret character. In the same style as the first series, these are small figures measuring 3cm [1.25"] tall. Release date is late May 2011. Retail price is 4,560 Yen for a random box of 12 figures.

Boxes are available for pre-order from:
Hobby Search | amiami

The gate is open; it's time to raise some Hell!

Jessicat has 181 Posts (+11/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire
yksehtniycul phones it in,
 « Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:06:38 PM »
Power should pads for Lucifer smokin

Never liked monster Lucifer or cat Kerberos myself rainbow

PS: The Kerberos in our banner seems more dog like. Maybe its just me??

yksehtniycul has 2094 Posts (+0/-0 Karma)
yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
I am working on this ninja

First though I spent the morning coming up with email notification systems for myself. The ideal thing would be to set up an RSS reader to generate emails but for some reason that's not an idea that has caught any traction circa 2011. I'm kinda shocked myself, that seems like a great feature that should be standard in all feed readers.

Anyway, I seem to have a hacked together system for doing this for me, except it seems to have trouble with the forum RSS feed. I guess after this post I'll find out if it will go thru or not. I will have to try to update the feed document I reckon.

Then there is the problem of the "pending review" posts which don't have an RSS feed. The Wordpress version the site uses is pretty ancient, but I like the theme because it matches the site, and there's no way to get it back after an update. Unless I learn about security vulnerabilities I intend to try to get by without ever updating it. So anyway, I just hacked in a little check that runs whenever an admin page is accessed (like by an author writing a post) which checks for any pending review posts and sends me a mail if its been 2 days since the last mail.

yksehtniycul
The Karma King and
New Administrator

MaleView Profile WWW
 « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:31:20 PM »
Posted / images copied monkey

Update 2014: Sorry it took me so long to say so, but being the last post ever and therefore most recent, this forum has been decommissioned for the longest. You can find out what I've been up to ever since/contact me at http://www.patreon.com/swordofmoonlight.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:46:17 AM by yksehtniycul »

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: